• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

About Vehicle Breakdown Services Islandwide

TaSh

What are the vehicle breakdown services in sri lanka??? :)

And what are the services of they are suppling and what about the prices???? :)

AA Srilanka give you services what you wanted in your post.Please log into their web page. I do not know any body has all around srilanka some Vehicle agents say they have I do not know how efficient they are some members in this forum will come with more posts it is a very good topic you have started.

http://www.aaceylon.lk/inpages/ourservices/ourservices.htm

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• Like 1

AA Srilanka give you services what you wanted in your post.Please log into their web page. I do not know any body has all around srilanka some Vehicle agents say they have I do not know how efficient they are some members in this forum will come with more posts it is a very good topic you have started.

http://www.aaceylon.lk/inpages/ourservices/ourservices.htm

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Thank u mate! :) if i need their breakdown service,i must be a member of AA Ceylon.:(

Thank u mate! :) if i need their breakdown service,i must be a member of AA Ceylon.:(

'TaSh',

Yes you have to be a member then you may get a reduced rate Once I got a car down from Hambanthota sending a breakdown truck to Colombo by a private person he charged me only Rs.10000.00.I think that is the stranded rate. AS the insurance company recommended him to me. Charges may differ according to distance.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• Like 1