• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help Needed.

fatjoe

Hey CyRaX, from where i can find that sudda sinhala classes... :P

ok here is the way to learn sudda sinhala you can consider it a as a class any ways ask about what is sudda sinhala is from your friends if it's not work go to a much crowded bar and wait until someone start a fight and listen to what they saying. :D

i've driven one a bit and seems to be nicely put together. and for people who want a brand new car, fuel efficacy and stuff...it's not at all a bad choice.

Hell dinesh deheragoda raced a stock kelissa not so long ago and won.

When i met the chap at the Katu track recently he was on a kelissa. And that's a man who goes racing on a Evo X...

+1

He won on a stock kelisa beating all the other race tuned cars.

Btw I thought DD was having a punto for his daily driving

From my experience, I can suggest People's Leasing.

NDB gives 100% lease for most vehicles registered within the past 5 years, so you might also think of a registered car.

All up for registered one.

But personally I feel only the Viva Elite meets all 3 criteria you have mentioned (100% lease-ability, less than 2M price and good fuel efficiency).

What if leave the fuel efficient option out? What are my options?

OP - Consider a Viva Elite than a Maruti.

tbh there arnt many B/N cars for under 2M that meets all your Criteria.

your best bet IMHO is the Viva Elite

there are others such as Geely's but my advice. stay away from them and they wont really meet your Fuel consumption.

Schiffer, What Geely model do they have under 2mil? I heard from somebody one sedan is 2.1 (closest to mine) and d other one is 2.9, Hows Micro Panda?

+1

He won on a stock kelisa beating all the other race tuned cars.

Btw I thought DD was having a punto for his daily driving

is the same company or what is the connection between Viva elite and Kelissa?

Thanks guys, seems like ma best option is Viva elite. What if I leave Fuel efficiency out? What you guys think about Lancer Galant Diesel? Love this car but Full leasing option is out for this one I guess.

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=57615

'fatjoe',

Is this is going to be your first car?

10 year old Diesel you have to think twice how many owners service records are available not the out look of the car.

Best is Viva Elite so that for two three years you can have trouble free running if you do your car service in time.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'fatjoe',

Is this is going to be your first car?

10 year old Diesel you have to think twice how many owners service records are available not the out look of the car.

Best is Viva Elite so that for two three years you can have trouble free running if you do your car service in time.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Nope, driving since 10 and I wanna get rid of my Old lancer boxy. It has been troubling me too much. Yup agree with a 10 year old diesel vehicle theory.

For a guy like that to drive a kelisa while his wife's driving a punto,the kelisa would have really impressed him.

i'm sure DD drives something far better than the kelissa too. Just that the kelissa too has it's uses and just because you drive a smaller car doesn't make you a fag.

Unless of course one has self esteem issues and need a bigger car to compensate for lack of weiner size :P

• Like 5

Schiffer, What Geely model do they have under 2mil? I heard from somebody one sedan is 2.1 (closest to mine) and d other one is 2.9, Hows Micro Panda?

they have the Geely MX7 but i recommend to stay away from that.

the geely Panda is a nice car. but a bit poor build quality inside and bad rear leg space and boot space

other than that the car is good and even though Micro claims 15+ Kmpl. it will do around 10-12

Panda is actually a quite decent car, probably one of the best coming out of china.

other than the panda i would advice you to stay away from other models. :alc:

As for the idiot who judges cars by their size (you know who it is) cars arnt penis extensions, bigger doesn't mean better. Some of the hot hatches out there will literally run circles around your so "manly" fb15 !

Edited by The Stig
  • Like 1

Panda is actually a quite decent car, probably one of the best coming out of china.

other than the panda i would advice you to stay away from other models. :alc:

As for the idiot who judges cars by their size (you know who it is) cars arnt penis extensions, bigger doesn't mean better. Some of the hot hatches out there will literally run circles around your so "manly" fb15 !

+1

Amen..