• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help Needed.

fatjoe

Hey guys,

I know these types of questions are common in AL. Please bare with me for asking a this kind of question. Please suggest me a car under 2 Mil. I have only 2 criteria.

1. It should be fully Lease-able (excuse ma gramma)

2.Fuel efficient (Petrol/Diesel)

Performance is not much of a issue as long as it has decent performance and MARUTIs are last option.

Also if you can suggest a leasing company what you think is better, is appreciated.

Hey guys,

I know these types of questions are common in AL. Please bare with me for asking a this kind of question. Please suggest me a car under 2 Mil. I have only 2 criteria.

Performance is not much of a issue as long as it has decent performance and MARUTIs are last option.

Also if you can suggest a leasing company what you think is better, is appreciated.

'fatjoe',

If this going to be your first car go in for a new one there lot of new cars under 2M advertised on daily news and W/End papers I think NDB will give you the best. LOLC and Commercial bank I have running leases they also good.

Full lease if you can prove sufficient income.My two vehicles are only with one payment full lease for three years.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'fatjoe',

If this going to be your first car go in for a new one there lot of new cars under 2M advertised on daily news and W/End papers I think NDB will give you the best. LOLC and Commercial bank I have running leases they also good.

Full lease if you can prove sufficient income.My two vehicles are only with one payment full lease for three years.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

care to tell us what those "lot of new cars" are, since he said maruti is a last option.

Edited by jdnet
  • Like 1

Hey guys,

From my experience, I can suggest People's Leasing.

NDB gives 100% lease for most vehicles registered within the past 5 years, so you might also think of a registered car.

But personally I feel only the Viva Elite meets all 3 criteria you have mentioned (100% lease-ability, less than 2M price and good fuel efficiency).

From my experience, I can suggest People's Leasing.

NDB gives 100% lease for most vehicles registered within the past 5 years, so you might also think of a registered car.

But personally I feel only the Viva Elite meets all 3 criteria you have mentioned (100% lease-ability, less than 2M price and good fuel efficiency).

i've driven one a bit and seems to be nicely put together. and for people who want a brand new car, fuel efficacy and stuff...it's not at all a bad choice.

Hell dinesh deheragoda raced a stock kelissa not so long ago and won.

When i met the chap at the Katu track recently he was on a kelissa. And that's a man who goes racing on a Evo X...

What is stands for P??? :mellow:

like cyrax said. you need a sudha sinhala dictionary for that :P

let me put it in a discrete way

No.9

Even these Ladyboys can be P

if you still dont get that, Suddha sinhala Dictionary it is.

Agreeing... It's a really nice car (For a lady to go shopping) :rolleyes:

if the car meets the OP criteria and he doesn't have crazy gender issues like you

there is nothing for u to oppose.

i've driven a Elite before and its not a bad car.

IMO its a good beginners car and its not that bad looking like lot of those those Maruti's out there

if the car meets the OP criteria and he doesn't have crazy gender issues like you

there is nothing for u to oppose.

i've driven a Elite before and its not a bad car.

IMO its a good beginners car and its not that bad looking like lot of those those Maruti's out there

It's so nice to see how many people comes out scolding when when I tell something to Elite..

Ha Ha..

(I really enjoy that)

Elite sucks... Weeeeee.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's so nice to see how many people comes out scolding when when I tell something to Elite..

Ha Ha..

(I really enjoy that)

Elite sucks... Weeeeee.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I saw the topic title 'help needed' it applies to you too Sha7, so getting scolded entertains you? There are a lot of sick people like you who love to get scolded and abused, they are called gimps. Stop talking BS and be a good little gimp and go back to your mistress, or is it a master? :D

• Like 3

LOL... Ok guys.. Enough jokes.. Please help the thread starter to find a car.

OP - Consider a Viva Elite than a Maruti.

tbh there arnt many B/N cars for under 2M that meets all your Criteria.

your best bet IMHO is the Viva Elite

there are others such as Geely's but my advice. stay away from them and they wont really meet your Fuel consumption.