• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Checking 2Nd Hand Cars By Proffesionals

carboy2011

Has anyon used the services of C - R C----S which has been opened recently and say that they will professionaly check and give a detailed report when you buy a 2nd hand car (compression,emission,body,suspension,accident jobs done before etc),if anyone has uded them please let us know how good or bad they are as its good to give a once over before getting a used car

also if there are other places like that let me know too

Has anyon used the services of C - R C----S which has been opened recently and say that they will professionaly check and give a detailed report when you buy a 2nd hand car (compression,emission,body,suspension,accident jobs done before etc),if anyone has uded them please let us know how good or bad they are as its good to give a once over before getting a used car

also if there are other places like that let me know too

CIRCUS?

• Like 1

Yes your right its a place called Car Checks Ltd,didnt want to mention the name on the forum as it may have violated the rules,but since you hav mentioned it and others could not figure it out I had to say the name

I saw a web advert for them,based in Kirullapone Col 5

I suppose it's carchecks. Where is it located?

do not hook with these type of companies...u can get a condition report with the agents ..if its a toyota get an appointment with them and be ready to spend a half a day..it will cost only Rs 2800..u get everything about the car even it is a very old car...i did it for my 19 year old AE100.. they reported all the probs in the car ..and they provide the quotation for repair the probs also..it can be very useful when you are going to purchase a 2nd hand car...for hondas it will cost around 5000-7000 with stafford ...i think

but unfortunately our toyota sellers never willing to show their car to agents...bcos its a TOYOTA... a typical toyota owners attitude... if u are convincing him to bring the car to agents by the time the car has sold out to foolish buyer or to a car sale guy

**im not against to toyota .. in fact i owns a toyota