• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wiper Assembly

mensoft

Question

Can some one tell me a place or do anyone know the contact to find a wiper assembly for Lancer flat light ?

tried @ wattha but couldn't find mach for the flat light .

78312856.jpg

wiperpivot002.jpg

(pictures are not from lancer)

Don't know the exact word for this part assembly or Wiper Pivot .

any way this the part as in picture.

Please help.

Edited by mensoft

19 answers to this question

Can some one tell me a place or do anyone know the contact to find a wiper assembly for Lancer flat light ?

tried @ wattha but couldn't find mach for the flat light .

78312856.jpg

wiperpivot002.jpg

(pictures are not from lancer)

Don't know the exact word for this part assembly or Wiper Pivot .

any way this the part as in picture.

Please help.

'mensoft',

The picture of your post shows a wiper arm spline drive shaft unit.Can you post what is your problem. As Your post I understand you don't have one side wiper arm spline drive unit attachment to fix to the body.Is it correct.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'mensoft',

The picture of your post shows a wiper arm spline drive shaft unit.Can you post what is your problem. As Your post I understand you don't have one side wiper arm spline drive unit attachment to fix to the body.Is it correct.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Actually I have all the parts with me for the wipers . and it was working file all the time. we had to remove the wipers do do some tinkering on the drain .

now the issue is those bush have got crack and it cant be fix . (i mean the peace fix to the bonnet with the nut).

is it possible to make it in the lath ? better if i can but this new or recondition.

lance.jpg

Edited by mensoft

Actually I have all the parts with me for the wipers . and it was working file all the time. we had to remove the wipers do do some tinkering on the drain .

now the issue is those bush have got crack and it cant be fix . (i mean the peace fix to the bonnet with the nut).

is it possible to make it in the lath ? better if i can but this new or recondition.

lance.jpg

'mensoft',

Bush you mean entire wiper arm unit fixture what you fix on to the body that has a bottom plate also.Most units are available in used spares centers but you may have to modify same little to fit in to your car.

You might be able to fix some other unit instead of this existing one. Have to inspect what you have and give a positive advise can you show me the damaged unit if you can.Or take close pics and upload them. can you give your tel contact number to my Email. [email protected]

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'mensoft',

Bush you mean entire wiper arm unit fixture what you fix on to the body that has a bottom plate also.Most units are available in used spares centers but you may have to modify same little to fit in to your car.

You might be able to fix some other unit instead of this existing one. Have to inspect what you have and give a positive advise can you show me the damaged unit if you can.Or take close pics and upload them. can you give your tel contact number to my Email. [email protected]

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

YES. that's fix on to the body that has a bottom plate also.

have lot of peaces to sell . thing is my one have angle more than 90 degrees. most of others are 90 or less .

ill take a real picture and post 2moro.

and the two pictures i posted first one you can see there is an angle. second one is 90 degrees.

everywhere have many parts on second option. even i found total kit . but my one is similar to first picture. that angle need to have . :unsure:

Edited by mensoft

have lot of peaces to sell . thing is my one have angle more than 90 degrees. most of others are 90 or less .

and the two pictures i posted first one you can see there is an angle. second one is 90 degrees.

everywhere have many parts on second option. even i found total kit . but my one is similar to first picture. that angle need to have . :unsure:

did you try calling hussain....he may have the stuff....

'mensoft',

You are wasting time can you show what is the existing one as you say there is difference in angle what is available. Can easily modify the unit. I am not interested making money out of it. I will advice you, if I can do the angle modification. I will do it free of charge only you come to my place with both parts old and has to be modified.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'mensoft',

You are wasting time can you show what is the existing one as you say there is difference in angle what is available. Can easily modify the unit. I am not interested making money out of it. I will advice you, if I can do the angle modification. I will do it free of charge only you come to my place with both parts old and has to be modified.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

where is your place ?

if can repair my the one i have that even enough for me .

only this is that have got cracked so cant fix the nut .

if can fill and cut the thread that even more enough for me.

i know is a small thing this is year 2011 . but they try to make it demand .

Edited by mensoft

where is your place ?

If I understand right the grooves on your old are messed up... A simple lathe should be able to redo what you need. Just cut off the existing bolt section and weld on a suitable threadbar.

If you're not sure on how it should be done i recommend you take sylvi's offer and go meet him in Kolpity. He should be able to guide you through it.

If I understand right the grooves on your old are messed up... A simple lathe should be able to redo what you need. Just cut off the existing bolt section and weld on a suitable threadbar.

If you're not sure on how it should be done i recommend you take sylvi's offer and go meet him in Kolpity. He should be able to guide you through it.

Ya Sure. :deal::grinning-smiley-003:

yep...easy job in almost any lathe shop.

where is your place ?

'mensoft',

My address is on my post you can contact me on 0712222420.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.