• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Car Do You Think Has The Best Interior Of All Time?

Californikan

Hey Califonny, when you are determining these interiors are you taking in to account the number of Gizmos that gets the attention of a monkey like you or the functionality, the ergonomics and the ease of operating?

you taken in to account the visibility for the driver, the room between seats, driving position, leg room, etc?

See if you are a real driver and knows a thing or two about cars other than what you google, then you will know that what matters the most is NOT how many buttons there are are or how many LCD screens, but if the signal stalk is at the right place, the dimmer switch is of the right tension, and if the steering wheel spoke nestles comfortably between your thumb and forefinger when you are taking turns.

But by going by this retarded thread you started, I'd say if one fixes those LED DRLs that even our Leyland Colombo Matara buses are sporting these days inside a Nissan SB14 you will still find that car attractive.

Big talk from a punk kid who still drives mommy and daddy's cars.

Ha ha lame comeback, at least i know if they have alloy wheels or hubcaps :rolleyes:

FYI, this punk kid bought an ek3 2 month ago from his own money so you can eat your own words, shit them and eat them again :action-smiley-081:

Edited by The Stig

Hey Califonny, when you are determining these interiors are you taking in to account the number of Gizmos that gets the attention of a monkey like you or the functionality, the ergonomics and the ease of operating?

you taken in to account the visibility for the driver, the room between seats, driving position, leg room, etc?

See if you are a real driver and knows a thing or two about cars other than what you google, then you will know that what matters the most is NOT how many buttons there are are or how many LCD screens, but if the signal stalk is at the right place, the dimmer switch is of the right tension, and if the steering wheel spoke nestles comfortably between your thumb and forefinger when you are taking turns.

But by going by this retarded thread you started, I'd say if one fixes those LED DRLs that even our Leyland Colombo Matara buses are sporting these days inside a Nissan SB14 you will still find that car attractive.

I'm just asking only about visual design and appearance only, and not taking functionality into consideration at all. Adding all the functions make it too complex to judge in a forum. If we had the cars in front of us and could get in and sit in them, then we can consider all the functions, the ergonomics and the ease of operating that you speak about.

Let me ask you a question.

Out of these two interiors, which one do you find to be the more visually appealing?

1.jpg

2010_porsche_panamera_s_euro_spec_22_cd_gallery.jpg

Have you picked the one YOU find to be visually appealing?

See? This is all I'm asking. What do people find to be visually appealing interiors. Bringing ergonomics, functionality, materials, visibility etc into the mix makes it too complicated for a forum.

And by the way, I do know very well about the all functionality aspects of cars. I've gone to at least one major car show (mostly LA or NY) every year for the past 10+ years so I have sat in, touched and thoroughly checked out the interior design, materials, controls and functionality of well over 1000 new cars by now.

But functionality is not what this thread is asking. Just what people find to be visually appealing to them.

Edited by Californikan

Ha ha lame comeback, at least i know if they have alloy wheels or hubcaps :rolleyes:

FYI, this punk kid bought an ek3 2 month ago from his own money so you can eat your own words, shit them and eat them again :action-smiley-081:

Congrats on your first car.

You're on your way to becoming an adult. Now just get rid of that punk kid attitude and I might begin to take you seriously.

Anyone got a good idea for a surprise birthday party for my dog? He's been a bit depressed lately with all the uncertainties at UBS since most of his investments were over there.. I'm thinking of a 'bones and mailmen' theme party. Please feel free to contribute to this as I think its certainly more useful than posting googled car interiors

• Like 1

Congrats on your first car.

You're on your way to becoming an adult. Now just get rid of that punk kid attitude and I might begin to take you seriously.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What makes you think i give a damn about your opinion ?

Anyone got a good idea for a surprise birthday party for my dog? He's been a bit depressed lately with all the uncertainties at UBS since most of his investments were over there.. I'm thinking of a 'bones and mailmen' theme party. Please feel free to contribute to this as I think its certainly more useful than posting googled car interiors

Lets have a 'Great Interior to poop in' themed part too?

chew toys, lots and lots of chew toys.. or and also seats. they love biting off car seats

also no pedigree and stuff. this is what makes dogs so depressed real food is what they need.

:)

I'm just asking only about visual design and appearance only, and not taking functionality into consideration at all. Adding all the functions make it too complex to judge in a forum. If we had the cars in front of us and could get in and sit in them, then we can consider all the functions, the ergonomics and the ease of operating that you speak about.

If you talking about aesthetics alone, then why didn't you name the thread "The Best Looking Interior Of All Time"? "Best Interior" means more than just how it looks.

congratulations bro and good luck with your purchase btw what is it trim vi or vi-rs?. :)

My finalists are....

2001 Nissan President

JP-President-071.jpg

1990 Honda NSX

2004-Acura-NSX-dash.jpg

1990 Toyota Soarer/Lexus SC

40626554.jpg

1999 Mercedes S Class

01603221990003-480-ucc.jpg

2004 Maserati Quattroporte

Maserati-Quattroporte-Interior.jpg

2011 Audi A8

2012-audi-a8-interior-610x406.jpg

2008 Lincoln MKS

t0ksjo.jpg

Winner for me is the current Audi A8.

yep the nissan president looks nice....but the merc is a bit too lame for me ....