• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Truck Bed Liners

LS110

bummer, why don't we have the good stuff here !

'LS110',

This product I don't think any Srlankan company is offering This product is some thing like the road marking compound white and yellow we have in Srilanka. I will give you the foreign correct method of spaying same I was offered this product few years back by a USA company I did a feasible study to find the investment will not give return back. This product is some thing like the road marking compound white and yellow we have in Srilanka. This is a powder comes in a bag then it is heated with a solvent and sprayed on to the truck bed. If you have some contact with road marking people in Srilanka you will be able to get the power bags then do it your self, some times they will help you to do same.

Some what like Kleen park do for Rust proof Tuff kote.

Foreign advertisement about the truck liner sparing.

Spray on Bed liners are one of the hottest aftermarket truck accessories to come along in a long time. And liner Spray on Bed-liners are some of the best looking, longest lasting, and most versatile ones available in the market today.Spray on Bed liners use the most economically sound, impact resistant polymer coating available and provide a tough, slide resistant surface in your truck bed.Liner has a high degree of UV stability, high-gloss retention, and is available in custom colors and with custom graphics to match any style.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

one alternative is to get a few of those turck liner spray cans down :) contemplating doing that myself.

and for the moment...using heavy a rubber mat and a bit of common sense :P

'Ripper',

The USA company offered this product to me can spray do not last that much of time they shipped me two cans as samples it was very thin coating not (Viscosity) like hot bed liner spray with the special gun.

I don't discourage you you can try your self I have seen the quality of original hot spray in USA and the can spray was marketed after the hot spray.

There are lot of other alternative to bed liners which can try with other available in Srilanka I do not want to discuss of those.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

and for the moment...using heavy a rubber mat and a bit of common sense :P

same here... looks like will be stuck with it for a long long time.... :(

would have been nice though to switch to lining and not worry bout the condensation under the rubber !

'LS110',

This product I don't think any Srlankan company is offering This product is some thing like the road marking compound white and yellow we have in Srilanka. I will give you the foreign correct method of spaying same I was offered this product few years back by a USA company I did a feasible study to find the investment will not give return back. This product is some thing like the road marking compound white and yellow we have in Srilanka. This is a powder comes in a bag then it is heated with a solvent and sprayed on to the truck bed. If you have some contact with road marking people in Srilanka you will be able to get the power bags then do it your self, some times they will help you to do same.

Some what like Kleen park do for Rust proof Tuff kote.

Foreign advertisement about the truck liner sparing.

Spray on Bed liners are one of the hottest aftermarket truck accessories to come along in a long time. And liner Spray on Bed-liners are some of the best looking, longest lasting, and most versatile ones available in the market today.Spray on Bed liners use the most economically sound, impact resistant polymer coating available and provide a tough, slide resistant surface in your truck bed.Liner has a high degree of UV stability, high-gloss retention, and is available in custom colors and with custom graphics to match any style.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Unless someone is doing it professionally here I dont fancy myself as a guinea pig with the road marking boys...

And on the DIY spray part, have seen that special protective gear is used when doing it, so not keen on that option as well.

Thanks anyway.

Unless someone is doing it professionally here I dont fancy myself as a guinea pig with the road marking boys...

And on the DIY spray part, have seen that special protective gear is used when doing it, so not keen on that option as well.

Thanks anyway.

'LS110'

In srilanka there are few motorists who will be interested in Automobile Grooming products like what you wanted.Most motorists are not aware this type of things are available in the world. When first Tuff-Kote Dinol, by kleen park advertised lot more than a decade ago still he has not recovered a substantial profit that include two post lift, spray equipment and Dinol materiel. It is only a another service by kleen park.

What you wanted Truck bed lining is also same. I have the infrastructure to start this project in Colombo or out close to Colombo but will have few who will want to get this done.Due to high cost of the service.This is my experience introducing modern products and a service to Srilanka. There are motorists to criticize the Enterprise, very few motorists will appreciate.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Thanks anyway.

agree..which is why the carpet is more effective to our requirements....i was even thinking about running a checkered plate at least on the floor bed but the water that might seep through might cause corrosion later on..so for now arpico carpet will have to do

same here... looks like will be stuck with it for a long long time.... :(

would have been nice though to switch to lining and not worry bout the condensation under the rubber !

any condensation doesn't last for more than a few hours in my truck machang! with our climate :)

i have a carryboy at the back so unless i myself put water in...the truck bed stays dry even in wet weather

any condensation doesn't last for more than a few hours in my truck machang! with our climate :)

i have a carryboy at the back so unless i myself put water in...the truck bed stays dry even in wet weather

mines the opposite, the elements put the water in the truck and i have to put it out again :D

• 2 years later...