• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota 110 Rpm Issue

pubchi

Hi guys,

Recently I bought a 110 and had to do some repairs. After servicing the AC I found that idle rpm is fluctuating. (while AC is on). I think normally the RPM should increase after turning the AC ON. right? But in this case without AC my RPM is 750. With AC ON, it drops below 500.

Do you have any experience on similar cases? Will a normal engine tune up solve the issue?

Highly appreciate your views.

Rgds.

Check your vacuum line to the idle speed increasing gadget and its power supply line.BTW do you feel tight break pedal? If its not most probably electric issue.

i

well i thin this is what called AC idle up in general.pleae check whher the unit it working properly.

• 2 years later...

could anyone tell me please a good reliable place (Colombo or sub urb) to check / change timing belt of my corolla 110. It has small oil leak from the engine and when serviced, their (mechanical) guy told it should be from oils seals near the timing belt assembly area of the engine.

So I need to show to a good mechanic and correct. If need, change the timing belt too as I can't rely on odometer / previous owners.

Thanks

could anyone tell me please a good reliable place (Colombo or sub urb) to check / change timing belt of my corolla 110. It has small oil leak from the engine and when serviced, their (mechanical) guy told it should be from oils seals near the timing belt assembly area of the engine.

So I need to show to a good mechanic and correct. If need, change the timing belt too as I can't rely on odometer / previous owners.

Thanks

Wasa changing the timing belt on a 110 is something most mechanics are capable of as the car is very popular. Only thing to make sure is that you use a genuine Toyota timing belt. Where do you live?