• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Complete Re Wiring

Sumiya

Hi Guys

Any Body has got an idea about what is the labour cost for Complete Re Wiring of a car without spares ?

and any good locations you know on this for an old car like B210 :)

thanks

regards

sumith

'Sumiya',

I used to do rewiring 25 years ago at that time charge was Rupees with materiel 3500.00. I am no more in that Auto electrical service if you can find a Auto wire men can help you it is not so complicated like now day cars but good wire man will take about two to three days. do you have the old wiring harness of so care fully remove same and wire accordingly. What is the condition of your end terminals fuse box Etc. This model is more than 30 years old.

Today labor charges will be around Rupees 5000.00 it is a time consuming job.Where are you located.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Hi Guys

Any Body has got an idea about what is the labour cost for Complete Re Wiring of a car without spares ?

and any good locations you know on this for an old car like B210 :)

thanks

regards

sumith

Hi sumiya,

I know a good person in Yakkala. Name is Tissa. If you ara close to the location I will give you the contact numbers of him.

Did you finshed the tinkering/Painting of your car... If so Please upload some pictures of it.

Hi sumiya,

I know a good person in Yakkala. Name is Tissa. If you ara close to the location I will give you the contact numbers of him.

Did you finshed the tinkering/Painting of your car... If so Please upload some pictures of it.

Hi Anjula

No i have not completed tinkering yet ,i am doing and early estimate now it has come around 1 lkh altogether,

Tomorrow i am going to buy a new oxygen torch and regulator to start that again on Monday Since i used friend of mines oxygen torch and regulator) that

i had return it back .for that also i need around 20 k , things are dam expensive now.

i will upload some pics on Monday onwards definitely, i know few of you are wondering what happened to my project, each month i am llocating some money from my salary so that is the delay , each month will have some sort of unexpected damn expense :)

so my car work get delayed

thanks

regards

sumith