• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sigiriya Rally Cross 2011

miniace

Sigiriya Rallycross 2011 is on 2nd October

Event list

• Forces Event - Motor Cycle Upto 125 cc
  • Group J-Racing Motor Cycles Upto 85 cc - under 13 years
  • Group M STD/MOD Street Trail Up to 125cc (2T-4T)
  • Group N Subaru Upto 2200 cc Non Turbo
  • Group T & J - OPEN
  • Group MX - Motor Cross Bikes upto 85 cc (2T) & upto 125 cc (4T) (Under 16 Years)
  • Group SM - Super motard upto 250 cc (2T & 4T)
  • GROUP SL-H Cars upto 1600 cc Championship Event - (Race 1
  • GROUP SL - A - Mini 1000 cc
  • Group MX-Motor Cross Bikes upto 125 cc (2T & 4T
  • Group J- Motor Cycles PW & QR upto 50 cc (Under 10 Years)
  • SL - GT - Cars upto 3500 cc Race 1
  • Group SL - A - Cars upto 1050 cc
  • Group MX - Motor Cross Bikes upto 125 cc (2T) & upto 250 cc (4T)
  • Group M - STD/MOD Street Trail upto 250 cc (2T & 4T)
  • Group MX - Motor Cross Bikes upto 85 cc (2T) & upto 150 cc (4T)(Under 16 Years)
  • Group SL - H - Cars upto 1600 cc Championship Event - (Race - 2)
  • Group SM - Super Motard upto 450 cc (2T & 4T)
  • Group M - STD/MOD Street Trial OPEN (2T & 4T)
  • SLN Cars - Ford Laser / Mazda 1300 cc
  • SL - GT - Cars upto 3500 cc Race2
  • Group MX - Motor Cross Bikes upto 125 cc(2T) & upto 250 cc (4T)

MINIACE

Awesome driving by pasindu :) perfect car control abd his team seems to be doing a bloody good job on the car itself too.

His car seems to be the fastest on the trak.

Anybody know what happened to JD? that is Janaka Dias :P

I thought those two boys will continue their run from Katu... :D

Not so great covering by channel eye imo. The slgt 1, they only showed the first two cars and i'd say 80% of the leading car. very little covering of people behind the leaders.

Awesome driving by pasindu :) perfect car control abd his team seems to be doing a bloody good job on the car itself too.

His car seems to be the fastest on the trak.

Anybody know what happened to JD? that is Janaka Dias :P

I thought those two boys will continue their run from Katu... :D

Not so great covering by channel eye imo. The slgt 1, they only showed the first two cars and i'd say 80% of the leading car. very little covering of people behind the leaders.

I dunno, it seems like he was overcooking it the first corner in SLGT1. Constantly having to counter some oversteer, looked like. Tho I dunno, he might have been doing it on purpose to kick up some extra dust to obscure the vision of the people behind.

Edited by Pericles

I dunno, it seems like he was overcooking it the first corner in SLGT1. Constantly having to counter some oversteer, looked like. Tho I dunno, he might have been doing it on purpose to kick up some extra dust to obscure the vision of the people behind.

it's his driving style imo. out of the few thousands of pics i have from past races...this chap tends to kick out most of the dust, mud and stuff. quite an aggro driver too.

almost each corner he powerslides...i think race one he want too wide trying to enter the paved section but quickly recovered.

it's his driving style imo. out of the few thousands of pics i have from past races...this chap tends to kick out most of the dust, mud and stuff. quite an aggro driver too.

almost each corner he powerslides...i think race one he want too wide trying to enter the paved section but quickly recovered.

1600 he got it a bit wrong and slammed into the tires sideways too. Was able to continue tho.