• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Sunny B310

chamilka

I am going to by a car a 12 sri or a 13 sri is my target. Found a 13 sri Nissan B310 car with good body and engine condition but less options, like, is not equipped with AC, fog lamps and 6 meters. will this worth 4 laks?

Hi chamilka

Nope, It is too much

thanks

regards

sumith

I am going to by a car a 12 sri or a 13 sri is my target. Found a 13 sri Nissan B310 car with good body and engine condition but less options, like, is not equipped with AC, fog lamps and 6 meters. will this worth 4 laks?

you cannot tell it that way.......when it comes to these cars orginality is a factor for asking that price even if there are no extras....basically the car would be untouched and unhacked with all orginal stuff just like you would get in a magazine....

also i have seen VW bugs going for 8 laks

way too much you can buy a Nissan B11 for that price or also Lancer C12 GLX/C11 etc with AC and all that even today there was a lancer GLX with p/s and a/c advertised for a similar price on Autolanka