• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Jcb 3Cx

KMG

dear mates,

plan to invest on baco loader and found that it is very much cheep (comparatively ) in Europe. so plan to import it from there. need a reliable dealer / exporter from UK/ Italy. I can source the vehicle through internet but coudnt find a exporter to procede ( like say*ri, Ram*dbk, for jdm vehicles).

dear experts help me,

thank you.

(preferred model JCB 3cx, year 2000 up )

dear mates,

plan to invest on baco loader and found that it is very much cheep (comparatively ) in Europe. so plan to import it from there. need a reliable dealer / exporter from UK/ Italy. I can source the vehicle through internet but coudnt find a exporter to procede ( like say*ri, Ram*dbk, for jdm vehicles).

dear experts help me,

thank you.

(preferred model JCB 3cx, year 2000 up )

'KMG',

Very good investment, do you have contacts to hire same.

This machinery electrical maintenance industry I and my late father was in form the time this type of earth moving machinery was first used in then Ceylon.I am on longer in Electrical maintenance.

Check with (Rama DBK) Jagath'Ramanayaka you send a Email to him as he is in Japan exporter or you can contact his father is in Srilanka Mr.K.P.W. Ramanayaka Mobile is 0777761052.

There was other exporters from Japan business names. M/s. AUTOREC Enterprises another was MINDORO Enterprises I have imported. Road rollers, Motor carders, Bulldozers, D8 D6 D8 from the above said companies.

If interested I will try to give more contacts from Japan. There are few Srilankans exporting from Japan. SUZUKI LANKA at Kurana on Negambo road if you can visit there the owner is one Mr. fernando residing in Japan Exporting world wide spares and used equipment once I bought a two post lift from him, very cheap Rs.130000.00. and converted it to be 3PH 400 Volts fitted working for last four years.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'KMG',

This machinery electrical maintenance industry I and my late father was in form the time this type of earth moving machinery was first used in then Ceylon.I am on longer in Electrical maintenance.

Check with (Rama DBK) Jagath'Ramanayaka you send a Email to him as he is in Japan exporter or you can contact his father is in Srilanka Mr.K.P.W. Ramanayaka Mobile is 0777761052.

There was other exporters from Japan business names. M/s. AUTOREC Enterprises another was MINDORO Enterprises I have imported. Road rollers, Motor carders, Bulldozers, D8 D6 D8 from the above said companies.

If interested I will try to give more contacts from Japan. There are few Srilankans exporting from Japan. SUZUKI LANKA at Kurana on Negambo road if you can visit there the owner is one Mr. fernando residing in Japan Exporting world wide spares and used equipment once I bought a two post lift from him, very cheap Rs.130000.00. and converted it to be 3PH 400 Volts fitted working for last four years.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Dear Sir,

thank you for your valuable information, I'll try with those links. i have a feeling that plant machinery are cheaper in europe ? am I correct or wrong impression ?

'KMG',

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Dear Sir,

thank you for your valuable information, I'll try with those links. i have a feeling that plant machinery are cheaper in europe ? am I correct or wrong impression ?

Dear Sir,

'KMG',

It all depends on the machine condition, most Japanese machines are maintained well due to availability of spares,in Japan what is the make you want to invest, try with a most used machine in Srilanka.

Some times Italian or in middle east used machine will be cheap, M/E machines are maintained mostly by srlankan and Pakistani workers.

Have you got any experience on this type of machinery, it is a very competitive business now days.There is enough work you will have to hire this machine to some one who is in business, if you are not in earth moving business getting payments in time is another difficulty, if you know the subject and maintenance then it is all right investing,if not you have to depend on mechanics.

I personally advice you. New one is the best as any one will give you work due to reliability of the machine first 1000 hours, you will not have any problems, if you look after the machine like greasing and changing oil in regular intervals.Still you have to depend on skill workers.One machine two workers you have to hire.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'KMG',

It all depends on the machine condition, most Japanese machines are maintained well due to availability of spares,in Japan what is the make you want to invest, try with a most used machine in Srilanka.

Some times Italian or in middle east used machine will be cheap, M/E machines are maintained mostly by srlankan and Pakistani workers.

Have you got any experience on this type of machinery, it is a very competitive business now days.There is enough work you will have to hire this machine to some one who is in business, if you are not in earth moving business getting payments in time is another difficulty, if you know the subject and maintenance then it is all right investing,if not you have to depend on mechanics.

I personally advice you. New one is the best as any one will give you work due to reliability of the machine first 1000 hours, you will not have any problems, if you look after the machine like greasing and changing oil in regular intervals.Still you have to depend on skill workers.One machine two workers you have to hire.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

after some local market research decide to buy JCB 3cx site master machine,

thank you

after some local market research decide to buy JCB 3cx site master machine,

thank you

Good selection popular make in Srilanka.If you want to import try following sites.

http://www.europe-machinery.com/used/rigid-backhoe-loader/1/3626/jcb/3cx.html

http://conag.com.au/jcb_3cx_c.htm

http://plant.autotrader.co.uk/used-plant-machinery/jcb/loaders/at8ab3a65b31d833220131d9dfcfde0b00/jcb-3cx-sitemaster-turbo-diesel

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

there are too many good machines up to sell in above links, most are in Europe machinery.but the problem is no dealer/ exporter to be available for the continuation with process, ie to arrange documents, shipping, and to the worst, i found one company who can arrange those things but accept only T/T, and not L/C.

there are too many good machines up to sell in above links, most are in Europe machinery.but the problem is no dealer/ exporter to be available for the continuation with process, ie to arrange documents, shipping, and to the worst, i found one company who can arrange those things but accept only T/T, and not L/C.

'KMG',

There some exporters who want a cash advance because you are new to them.You can request the bank reference of the exporters and explain that our country do not allow such big amount of money to transfer by (T/T). Only with L/C.

Sylvi Wijesinghe

On and KMG, it really depends on what plant machinery you are looking at. most JCBs are cheaper in UK/europe. Kobelco and Komatsu are most of the time cheaper in Japan. CAT is cheaper in USA/Canada.

That being said, you can buy a JCB 3DX from india for a fraction of the cost! So go figure!

Mr Sylvi,

Can please tell me names of Business Organization handling JCB spare parts at SL...

I also have started importing Seal kits and seeking for Distributors....

:)

'defendertdi',

Seal kits have a good market. There are number of sizes on this item. I will give who deal them in Panchikawathe in two or three days. You should go in for seals and O rings. Try to open up a small shop in Panchi or get a distributor in Panchi.

I do service of few hydrological jacks for two post lifts for my friends. I buy the seals and O rings from Panchi. I am totaly out of earth moving machinery service due to my present service. But still try to give you more information what you want.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

'defendertdi',

Seal kits have a good market. There are number of sizes on this item. I will give who deal them in Panchikawathe in two or three days. You should go in for seals and O rings. Try to open up a small shop in Panchi or get a distributor in Panchi.

I do service of few hydrological jacks for two post lifts for my friends. I buy the seals and O rings from Panchi. I am totaly out of earth moving machinery service due to my present service. But still try to give you more information what you want.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Hi sylvi,

I think its called hydraulic jack. Not hydrological. Hydrological refers to water related things like the 'hydrological circle' etc.

Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_%28device%29#Hydraulic_jack

Have a nice day!

Cheers!

'defendertdi',

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Thank you Mr Sylvi...

we are planning to open a shop near punchika watta......

:)

Hi sylvi,

I think its called hydraulic jack. Not hydrological. Hydrological refers to water related things like the 'hydrological circle' etc.

Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_%28device%29#Hydraulic_jack

Have a nice day!

Cheers!

'Watchman' ,

Yes there is a spelling mistake on my post, hydrological and hydraulic gives two different meanings. thank you for enlighten me with that mistake.

Health wealth and happiness to you and your family members,

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

we have purchased a Building at TB Jayah mawatha..currently its under repair....

We were planing to sell Hydraulic hoses ans seal Kits....

Good to read that you had purchased a building. Hydraulic hose crimping too you have to start. Various sizes Hydraulic pressure houses and all accessories necessary for hydraulic equipment maintenance.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Good to read that you had purchased a building. Hydraulic hose crimping too you have to start. Various sizes Hydraulic pressure houses and all accessories necessary for hydraulic equipment maintenance.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

T

ya that services will be done at that place.....

Also I want to get a list of fast moving Kobelco and Komhatsu seal kits OEM part no's .......

• 4 weeks later...