• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pioneer Motors

tmaknishantha

Question

5 answers to this question

Pioneer Motors in Panchikawatta deal with motor spares.

Pioneer motors where, do they do automobile repairs?

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

One Shop Address is No 299, Panchikawatta (Pioneer motors), other is No 155 Panchikawatta (The Pioneer motors) but I Coudn't fined it. Recently I want to Buy Some Spare Parts for My Nissan B12 car My Friend Gave me Older Bill of Pioneer Motors. I Could Find Only No 299 Shop. I Was Unable to Find no 155 Shop.

One Shop Address is No 299, Panchikawatta (Pioneer motors), other is No 155 Panchikawatta (The Pioneer motors) but I Coudn't fined it. Recently I want to Buy Some Spare Parts for My Nissan B12 car My Friend Gave me Older Bill of Pioneer Motors. I Could Find Only No 299 Shop. I Was Unable to Find no 155 Shop.

When you come from panchikawatta roundabout towards maradana one shop is 30 meters on your left (I think 155) and other one is 100m towards Maradana on right (maybe 299 shop, which you found). I did buy couple of engine underguards from 1st shop, infact 2nd shop asked me to go to 1st shop.

When you come from panchikawatta roundabout towards maradana one shop is 30 meters on your left (I think 155) and other one is 100m towards Maradana on right (maybe 299 shop, which you found). I did buy couple of engine underguards from 1st shop, infact 2nd shop asked me to go to 1st shop.

Thanks,are that both Places good for Nissan Spare Parts

both are the same ppl...i bought quite a few small nissan related parts from them first one is when you come from maradana on to your left near the bend halfway between the two round abouts...the next is about 100m passing the first shop on the right hand side...