• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ek3 Low Fuel Indicator

kalinga

got the same car. don't think they have one. that little red line on the fuel gauge IS your low fuel indicator! when the katta gets there, time to go see the gas man!

but it does have a decent reserve, tho. one of my mechanics took it well past that mark and the car still had enough juice to get to a pump...

got the same car. don't think they have one. that little red line on the fuel gauge IS your low fuel indicator! when the katta gets there, time to go see the gas man!

but it does have a decent reserve, tho. one of my mechanics took it well past that mark and the car still had enough juice to get to a pump...

good to know.... i took da dash out to see if there is such an indicator :D

good to know.... i took da dash out to see if there is such an indicator :D

dude, on a related note, do you know any place i can find the 1996-97 air intake box for the ek? the one that sits near the driver's side headlight. i'm getting a suspension kit including a strut tower bar, and the current intake box has to be moved to accomodate it. i've looked in a few parts places but no luck. any ideas where i can look?

dude, on a related note, do you know any place i can find the 1996-97 air intake box for the ek? the one that sits near the driver's side headlight. i'm getting a suspension kit including a strut tower bar, and the current intake box has to be moved to accomodate it. i've looked in a few parts places but no luck. any ideas where i can look?

remove the box completely and install a ram air intake, can get one off ebay for less then Rs.4000 with shipping.

issue is u need to keep it away from the engine heat and from any water that comes in during rain. having one installed would give u some fuel economy and some HP at high RPM's

remove the box completely and install a ram air intake, can get one off ebay for less then Rs.4000 with shipping.

issue is u need to keep it away from the engine heat and from any water that comes in during rain. having one installed would give u some fuel economy and some HP at high RPM's

point duly noted. you're right. but i do prefer the box. been looking for quite some time now with no luck