• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Peugeot 406 Auto Gear Box Issue

indikap

Question

Hi all,

When i was at the end of about 400km long trip on my pug 406 (auto) i felt that the car is not moving fast even i accelerate it. RPM going over 5000 but car is moving slowly. Car is not moving at all on the small slop. I have to restart the vehicle and then it is ok for about 10 meters. Again same issue is appearing. That is applicable for all the other gears as well (2,3 and R). I feel like i am in the Neutral mode on each cases. Important notes is that no gear box error appear on the panel and as well no snore and sport bulbs are blinking.

Has anybody faced this kind of issue?. Now the car is under the hood without moving.

Is this the gearbox issue?

Should i have to buy a recond. gearbox?. If so, what is the price for it and who is the best guy to do it?

Can it be a fuel issue? because this problem occurred after few Km drive away from the filling station after pumped it.

Thanks

1 answer to this question