• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hyundai Matrix Gls

Biker boy

Question

Hi, I am planning to buy my first car, I thought of going for a Hyundai Matrix GLS which i can afford within 1.5Ml. Can any one help me on the fuel consumption, the parts availability, durability and Handling. Any useful information will be highly appreciated.

10 answers to this question

Consumption -Auto with A/C in city- 7 Km/l, outstation- 11 Km/l.

Parts are available at Ajantha Motors, Pachikawatte and Delkanda, Korean Auto International, Darly Road and Nishani Motors-Polhengoda.

Durability vise; Head Lights inside are tend to deteriorate and inside door handles are tend to break easily.

Ground Clearance may not sufficient for Sri Lankan road condition.

Functions and handling vise nothing to warry.

• Like 1

Well if I was given an option between Ck2 & Matrix I will defa go for the Ck2 hands down.. it’s a great car, and will hold its value comparing to the Maritx..

Edited by Simplelife

I had a manual Ck2 (1.5cc engine), so in the city run it did around 9-10km/l and outstation around 12-13km/l, parts are easy to find in most of the places in Panchi and agents..

Edited by Simplelife
  • Like 1

Consumption -Auto with A/C in city- 7 Km/l, outstation- 11 Km/l.

Parts are available at Ajantha Motors, Pachikawatte and Delkanda, Korean Auto International, Darly Road and Nishani Motors-Polhengoda.

Durability vise; Head Lights inside are tend to deteriorate and inside door handles are tend to break easily.

Ground Clearance may not sufficient for Sri Lankan road condition.

Functions and handling vise nothing to warry.

How about the gear box, some say that the auto gear of this model creates issues. any idea about this ?

How about the gear box, some say that the auto gear of this model creates issues. any idea about this ?

They are known to give issues if they haven't been maintained with the proper oil. You can always run a diagnostic at the agents if you're not sure.

Edited by Big_D

Any New Matrix owners or people who got experience with Hyundai Matrix here?

im planing to buy a Hyundai Matrix. just wanna hear your new comments on it guys

specially on fuel economy

if not any suggestion for a YOM 1999+ car for 1.45M?