• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Left Turnning Power Steering/tie Rod Issue

GKWKK

Dear Members

I'm having a issue with my vehicle steering rack/Tie rod. Recently I did a wheel allignment, unfortunately I can't turn steering weel as I turn to the right side (Vehicle can turn to right side al most 90' degrees but left turn is onle 45-50 degrees). A mechanic told me that this vehicle is having a steering rack of nissan FB13 so it is not suitable for toyota corolla. What I can do to get this issue sorted. Can this fixed by changing tie rods or Power steering rack? If I change power toyota Corolla EE90 steering rack (reconditioned) How much does it cost?

Please advice.

Dear Members

I'm having a issue with my vehicle steering rack/Tie rod. Recently I did a wheel allignment, unfortunately I can't turn steering weel as I turn to the right side (Vehicle can turn to right side al most 90' degrees but left turn is onle 45-50 degrees). A mechanic told me that this vehicle is having a steering rack of nissan FB13 so it is not suitable for toyota corolla. What I can do to get this issue sorted. Can this fixed by changing tie rods or Power steering rack? If I change power toyota Corolla EE90 steering rack (reconditioned) How much does it cost?

Please advice.

first of all how is that thing possible i don't think you can fix a doctor sunny power steering rack to a corolla ee90 car you need to verify this if by any chance it's fix with fb13 power steering rack you will need to replace it with corolla ee90 power steering rack afaik corolla ee96 wagon have the same power steering rack as toyota corolla ee90. i don't think changing tie rods do any good if that being the case good luck.