• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hybrid Service

fizz

Fizz,

If there is no problem with your electronic system of driving of your car. As previous posts had said you can get your car serviced any reputed service station avoid the agents and some new service stations who are new to the subject.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Thanks folks for your valuable comments, as per I know their are two types for the engine one is Mineral and Synthetic for mineral service they got a diffrent offer and so on, so do I get the oil in a normal service station as quoted above.

For your info my car doesn't have any problems with the electronic system it's just a prefect ride and I really do like this car.

Go to David Pieris Motor Company's workshop. Tel. 0114700600

Dude, you serious? They could barely maintain the ford brand... And since anything more than 3 wheels, doesn't seem profitable to them, I doubt they would invest in training or facilities to service cars, let alone newer cars with electronics such as hybrids.