• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi Lancer Cb8 Parts

Hi Guys

How easy to find Mitsubishi Lancer CB8's parts and accessories , i am expecting to buy a CB8, just concerning about the parts

such as Lights , Rear Spoiler , Mirrors ect ect..

thanks For your great help :)

Things like rear spoiler might be an issue but most general things like mirrors and some body parts are not an issue. In general body parts for older vehicles are becoming difficult to find due to new import regulations. But engine suspension and other parts are plentiful as these cars are quite common and parts were shared amongst the Mitsubishi range.

How about auto gearbox ?

Most of the CB8's in Sri Lanka are manual, so I'm not sure how easy it is to find an auto box. The manual gear boxes are plenty. I think you can source after market lights for both the front and the rear which were made for the Evo 1-3. You can also find body kits for the same reason. Personally I am not a great fan of either. After market parts are usually as not as good quality as the original Koito/ Stanley lights.

Most of the CB8's in Sri Lanka are manual, so I'm not sure how easy it is to find an auto box. The manual gear boxes are plenty. I think you can source after market lights for both the front and the rear which were made for the Evo 1-3. You can also find body kits for the same reason. Personally I am not a great fan of either. After market parts are usually as not as good quality as the original Koito/ Stanley lights.

thanks for the info. i just want to make it looks cool , not looking for make it over modified.....

Chalitha,

I have a 1995 CB8, i met with a accident three months ago and had to replace many stuff, its not that easy to find parts, but there are good parts, but the radiator alone took me two months and cost like 20000/=, its a pretty good car, im not a big fan of CARs being a land rover freak, but the lancer is quite good,

and the gear boxes are hard to come by, same goes for the engines, its a bit loud and has a bit of smoke compared to other diesel cars (don't know whether its just my car),

• 8 years later...