• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Angel Eyes

kmcsb

im planing to get Projector Headlights/ angel eyes for honda eg8..I chked local price be rs.30,000 to 35...

some say bulbls comes with healogen types..is that ture..is it possible to find crystal type or xenon types...???

it's too expensive in srilanka..is anyone who can buy it from ebay or any other way for cheap..i'll pay u money

beacuse i despertly need that...

plz help me guys

this it's looks like..im lookin for black one

PRO-YD-HC92-23D-AM-BK.jpg

Edited by kmcsb

Hi,

eBay is no good, since one thing, almost 99% of them are for left hand driving, so even on low beam, the other drivers get a the light on there faces. and you will have 0 visibility on your left hand side. so if your buying off ebay make sure its for right hand side driving.

yes, on the market its around 30k, with normal bulbs, but you can have HID on them... some times with HID, have seem them at dehivala, for around 30k including bulbs,

another thing is, make sure such light has a good visibility, most says after market stuff are crap. but no personal experience on that.

Hi,

I've bought a pair from A***ce about year a go for 26000. But its bit different from ur one( mine with led halos for inner two lights). Later i upgraded that with HID and havin great visibility. but you need to buy two sets of HID and need to add a relay to make high and low beam work properly. That particular place has charged me 6k, just for a Tiwan relay, few wire meters and about 30 mins of labour. I argued with them and managed to reduce the price. so i dont recommend that place for u. But one of my friends got a similar thing(what's in ur pic) below 30k from T*C Mo**rs. Also Mac**d c**r detailing also selling them. Machan although its around 30k, its a super upgrade for a eg. (without spoiling it!).

^ So you are using two bulbs per ballast (4 bulbs in total) in your hid kit? Or are you using 2 Hid kits (4 ballasts)? And btw I have heard that switching hid bulbs on and off a lot can affect it's lifetime, so how is yours wired?

^ So you are using two bulbs per ballast (4 bulbs in total) in your hid kit? Or are you using 2 Hid kits (4 ballasts)? And btw I have heard that switching hid bulbs on and off a lot can affect it's lifetime, so how is yours wired?

Im using 2 hid kits. For high beam, both hid kits are workin and for low beam only the scoop. I think for this angel eye setup you need to have 2 hid kits and one for the high beam may get affected with time. now almost one year and still doin well.

Im using 2 hid kits. For high beam, both hid kits are workin and for low beam only the scoop. I think for this angel eye setup you need to have 2 hid kits and one for the high beam may get affected with time. now almost one year and still doin well.

sorry to jump in to some one else topic, was is a EG8 that you converted to projection ?

did it improve the visibility ? i got an EK3 but didn't find any one who has done a projection light conversion. that's why I'm wondering.

Yes machan!. Had a significant differance with conventional lights (normal h1 & h3 came with the lights). But after Hids it was a massive improvement.Before that night driving is a real headache and rainy nights,it was impossible.

Yes machan!. Had a significant differance with conventional lights (normal h1 & h3 came with the lights). But after Hids it was a massive improvement.Before that night driving is a real headache and rainy nights,it was impossible.

Thanks for the Info! so then i don't need to worry about the 30k i have to spend :)

Thanks for the Info! so then i don't need to worry about the 30k i have to spend :)

Hope so!. That is mostly depends on the condition of your current lights. cuz my car is bit older than yours and reflectors were in real bad shape. so i did have a real improvement with aftermarket lights(without HID). But with HID you'll obviously have huge improvement.For that you need to extend ur budget mate!. Good luck!

yeah H.C

that's what worry's me. My lights are not bad... the reflectors are good, and the glass as well. its crystal and have HID's. high beam is fine. and no issues at all, issue is with the low beam. cant see on my left side if some one is standing 20ft away, i did lift that side beam with no luck.

Ya i have the same problem, I checked the new bulbs yesterday, they are also kinda same coz there is a cutoff line in low beams of projector lights and they are more focused toward right side (i got this set off ebay). So if there is a way to lower the bulb a bit it, the bulb gets focused to the road, but i don't get how to adjust the beam int hese projectors. Kinda annoying, almost makes me consider selling these to some one and go back to stock lights lol

Ya i have the same problem, I checked the new bulbs yesterday, they are also kinda same coz there is a cutoff line in low beams of projector lights and they are more focused toward right side (i got this set off ebay). So if there is a way to lower the bulb a bit it, the bulb gets focused to the road, but i don't get how to adjust the beam int hese projectors. Kinda annoying, almost makes me consider selling these to some one and go back to stock lights lol

There are two screws in each set of lights to focus the beam either up & down or left to right. just park the car some distance away from a wall and adjust them. hpe this will help you.

oh if you got it off eBay, they for left or right hand side driving ? almost 99.9% of the headlights on eBay are for left hand driving. if its focused to the right mean they are for left had driving. most stuff on eBay are for US. u know those dummy's drive on the wrong side of the road :P i

^ yup. left it is :P

could that be adjusted?

nope :D haha i can image the incoming traffic must be saying about your parents :D

issue is the lights and reflectors are design in this way, there is no way to change them. (maybe some one can correct me)

this is why i have up the idea of buying lights from eBay, even tho they are really cheap!

Nop, i do drive with low beam all the time, even if visibility is bad :)

when I bought these, one seller from Thailand was selling RHD projectors, a bit expensive than US ones though

even with the low beam, the right side, level get higher, that's how it should be, in a normal right hand driven car, even on the low bean the left side is higher and right side is lower, this is to help to keep the visibility on the side of the road but to keep the beam from hitting the faces of the incoming traffic,

---\__ ---\___

__/--- ___/----

machan how long have being ur friend bought it ??? from where..tech or macvud?? is it HID xenon ones..wow..have they give bulbs also.??

Machan my friend bought it from tech m**rs,about 5months back. It came with conventional H1 and H3 bulbs. Im goin to tech motors during this week. so i will be able to update you about it.

• Like 1