• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Parker Fountain Pens

rameez

hi all,

I am interested in getting a pen for my friend ..............does anyone know who are the agents for parker pens in srilanka, or even watermann or schieeffer pens . Parker is my first preference though.

'rameez',

"Parker"had changed hands number of times Originally it was with Ms, Walker& Greek later Maharaja organization handled same.

You can try 2574793 "Montblanc", "Frankling","Parker", they have from 1800.00 to 18000.00.Rupees full range of high quality pens try them, call first.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

So much for objections to non-automotive topics. :rolleyes:

HAHHAA!! good one!!

edit: I think his objection is to non-automotive threads where he cant show off his "50 years of experience", "his service", his "maruti van" or his " wealth to last many generations", or where cant be a pandithaya or a mahadhana muththa.

Edited by Watchman

hi all,

I am interested in getting a pen for my friend ..............does anyone know who are the agents for parker pens in srilanka, or even watermann or schieeffer pens . Parker is my first preference though.

Try the pen agent @ Arpico-Hyde park corner. I bought my Parker accessories from him...reasonable tags and genuine stuff.

MINIACE

Not at all, I wasn't referring to your post. I had no objection to that. I was referring to the first response.

'Pericles',

If it is so directly say to me instead of you posting first response.

Yes, I did post against posting non related automobile posts to this forum because this is a forum started by A/L, may be your and few others brainchild.

Which is very great of you'll. Today you have few thousand members doing a great service to motoring community.

All members must be thank full for the service you all do.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

such as parker converter and refills i assume..................what is the parker you use.... :)

I have a very small collection including a Duofold limited edition true blue.My favourite is Frontier fountain and thats my 'daily user'.

MINIACE

'rameez',

"Parker"had changed hands number of times Originally it was with Ms, Walker& Greek later Maharaja organization handled same.

You can try 2574793 "Montblanc", "Frankling","Parker", they have from 1800.00 to 18000.00.Rupees full range of high quality pens try them, call first.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Dear Member Sylvi,

I am trying to PM you but it says "The Member Sylvi cannot receive new PMs"

Why is this

I have a very small collection including a Duofold limited edition true blue.My favourite is Frontier fountain and thats my 'daily user'.

MINIACE

i use a vector..........this is one is the basic pens by parker but quite handy when it comes to day to day use....the only drawback is the nib which is broad a bit. nice to see a fellow motorist using an instrument which goes in line with class.....

i use a vector..........this is one is the basic pens by parker but quite handy when it comes to day to day use....the only drawback is the nib which is broad a bit. nice to see a fellow motorist using an instrument which goes in line with class.....

Vector and frontier fountain types are my favourites.

MINIACE

Dear Member Sylvi,

I am trying to PM you but it says "The Member Sylvi cannot receive new PMs"

Why is this

Mr.'SeanD',

Answer to my in box is full.

Yes You are correct. I joined this forum on a request by one of your members. I was not aware that this forum was existing. One of your member with a greatest difficulty found my address and visited my place, to get my services he inform me that the automobile service I do lot of forum members are interested.

So I posted what I do and all contact numbers. Which i was informed it is against the rules of the forum.

Subsequently one A/L member had visited my place and requested for a quotation for a job. I quoted Rs: 15000.00 for same, told him there are two things you can try which is available in the market DO try if you can it is a very hard job unless you have a correct machine to do same.

If you go back to posts in last year first half you will find this member had abused to me number of times. I do not care for them. I have lived a good life I have come to the tail end of my life. I followed of my late fathers foot steps. I am not a thug but I do not afraid for the members who abuse me they too will face their Waterloo one day.

Thereafter one or two members stated abusing me with unwanted language and about my charges. I retaliated with similar posts to them. This posts became a very big argument and abusing each other. Moderator started issuing warnings to me. He should have stopped first the posts of abusing to me.

Those members are very few one is "watchmen" even now he abuses me with unwanted language. He according to his post count is a very senior member on this forum. Later another member "Jdnet" who always boasts about his post count, HE too joined the gang to abuse me.

My posts were taken off from the forum leaving the posts directly abusing me. I do not know who is responsible for all these.

You must be aware I have a long motoring history more than 50 years.

Later Moderator wanted to report any posts which are directly attacking me. I followed his advice even today.

One member send a PM to me not to get involve with this forum.

Because few members who are responsible to A/L forum are running for their living from the advertisements income.

I used to get PMs with filthy language, so I did not clear same if any day person like you request can keep them for future evidence. and perusal.

I am glad you have requested for the reason for my in box is full.This is all I can write.

I do not want to clear my inbox for above reason.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

Try the pen agent @ Arpico-Hyde park corner. I bought my Parker accessories from him...reasonable tags and genuine stuff.

MINIACE

Miniace,

I was not aware that Arpico had been appointed for parker agents in Srilanka. Thank you for your information.

I have 1964 year Parker 51 pen which I bought in UK with me.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Miniace,

I was not aware that Arpico had been appointed for parker agents in Srilanka. Thank you for your information.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Mate ,did I say Arpico the local agents?? But they have a Parker counter at hyde park outlet.

MINIACE

Miniace,

I apologize for that post. I misunderstood your post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

"The things that will destroy us are: politics without principle; pleasure without conscience; wealth without work; knowledge without character; business without morality; science without humanity; and worship without sacrifice": Mahatma Mohandas K. Gandhi

MINIACE

• Like 1

"The things that will destroy us are: politics without principle; pleasure without conscience; wealth without work; knowledge without character; business without morality; science without humanity; and worship without sacrifice": Mahatma Mohandas K. Gandhi

MINIACE

Miniace,

You have posted very true one of "Mahatma" Mohandas K. Gandhi's Character Quote

Which is lacking in today's society. All go behind wealth.

Thank you for your post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

ODEL was selling some Montblanc pens at some crazy prices, quite shocking to see pens worth Rs 80 k....

Rs.80K is the tip of the iceberg for Montblanc's on any top tier pen. Some of them go for US$50k+ :)