• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Proton Savvy

FreakSL

Hey guys

does anyone know the part number for Proton Savvy clutch kit, I contacted the company they said they do not give the part number to outside , wtf ? i have friend who can bring down spare parts but he needs a part number , does anyone know where to find it ?

Hey guys

does anyone know the part number for Proton Savvy clutch kit, I contacted the company they said they do not give the part number to outside , wtf ? i have friend who can bring down spare parts but he needs a part number , does anyone know where to find it ?

you get some silly attitude by our local agents......not consumer friendly at all.....once a pal wanted to buy a car and they kept on advertising to come and have a test drive in papers and radio....like nothing.....when we went there they told us that the car was being washed and also you can go only in a straight line and no turning at tall......blah blah............idiots......if the product is good wtf cant they just sell it if the consumer is satisfied...

This could be the clutch kit. Check for Renault D4F I4 because apparently that is the engine used in the savvy.

yea don, engine is the same just want to clarify the gear box is also the same , as per the forum crosswind posted , its the JB1 five speed , as twingo 1.2 16v . I have a fellow bring down all the audi / pug and renaults parts , he can bring this down but , need to confirm it's the same as there will be no refund if it dosnt fit :)

you get some silly attitude by our local agents......not consumer friendly at all.....once a pal wanted to buy a car and they kept on advertising to come and have a test drive in papers and radio....like nothing.....when we went there they told us that the car was being washed and also you can go only in a straight line and no turning at tall......blah blah............idiots......if the product is good wtf cant they just sell it if the consumer is satisfied...

Geezz.... this is the first time I head of such a thing. Maybe the car is only meant to be drag raced..

i got a quotation for the clutch kit from company guess what they quoted 75K for that , un effing believable. I sent an email to the spare part manger il saying i can freaking fly to Malaysia and get it by my self and come back , and still i will do not have to spend 75 thousand. I spoke to a fellow who bring down spare parts and he quoted me 28 thousand...