• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda_Insight

sagu

Why Honda insight is coming with 1300CC..? is it down grade performance (speed, pick up) compare with Toyota Prius (1800CC)..?

Initially Insight came with 1.3 L engine but now also available in 1.5 L

Don't try to compare 1.3 L Insight with a 1.8 L Prius. No point of such comparison.

Prius too available in 1.5 L engine.

Thanks mate.

But why do you say not to compare..? I want to know is there any performance difference between Insight and Prius

What I have experienced practically..Prius 1500 cc and 1800 cc both perform well ahead of Insight...But even if insight is with 1300 cc engine that doesn't mean that Insight has a very low performance than Prius..both performs good enough for the purpose those car were designed...The other point is prius fuel efficiency is better than insignt..What I feel is Prius's weight to engine capacity ratio is slightly better than the insight..