• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Express Way Emergency Service

Chaturathi

OP was whining even after the emergency crew going out of their way to help him. If you notice, he has remained silent after this was brought out to the forefront.

Has any body noticed that this is the 2nd thread the OP has opened and disappeared, and the 2nd thread of his, that we started arguing.

I'm a little late to reply to this but as i logged in only today, i thought of leaving a comment here... I assume that the thread starter ws thinking somewhat similar to this; As i have to pay for the ticket for travelling in expressway the breakdown service should be free and they should be equipped with all the spare parts and tools to fix from a flat tire to a totally wrecked car on the spot...

Thats like giving wheels to CRC(collision repair centre). LOL

As for me i have even paid for a memebership of some kind of on the spot repair garage operating from Homagama and yet when my toyota double cab broke down infront of M.C. they came 2 hours later only to find out that they do not have the tiny rubber bush needed to repair the Gear pump cables.

Comparing to that I must say expressway is far better and one hour delay can be disregarded totally because while they were going back to bring your wheel brush an actual need for a vehicle could also might have happened.! Just food for thought.

Must thank the repair crew, hmmmm some people enter E01 even without wheel brace. Next time someone will run out of gas in the middle of nowhere and will call emergency and ask for gas. Then if not available will call Sir*s* and say that emergency crew did not supply gas.......and the E01 is a failure.....

In some countries, if you run out of gas, highway or in city you will be fined heavily.

LOL

You want to know wbout my name and the logo... well, same reason why you call yourself AE100 but then using different cars as per your profile. One cannot keep changing the username everytime your preferences change.

Talk about a kick in the nuts!! hahahhaa!!! Dude's like the king of so called po&&@ya's that he calls others, if he doesn't realize he's in the same situation he ridicules