• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Relay Sound(Clik) Inside My Meter Board

osanda19

Question

5 answers to this question

hey guys..since last week there's a sound coming from my dash board(some times)specially at night.that sound is like that relay is switching on off.my car is corolla 121 (G) 2003.unfortunately there's no any other errors.pls help me guys :-(

Osanda, if you are worried about this go to an auto electrician and get it checked out. If I'm not mistaken the G version has climate controlled AC doesn't it? If it does turn the AC off and run for a bit and see if you still hear the same sound. It could just be the climate control system is engaging and disengaging various components based on the settings you have selected.

• Like 1

lol that doesnt have anything to do with climate control ac. but it could be from an A/c relay, headlight/parklight relay, turn signal flasher (if security system is installed) or you have a loose fuse somewhere. if you could explain further as to when this sound comes and wat changes happen as this sound comes then we may be able to shed some light on this.

• Like 1

@Black death-thanks bro.yes it have a security system.i dont think that its from headlight/park light relay,becoz some times its coming @ day time also.bt unfortunately there are no any other errors or changes happen at that time.bt last year,when i went to anuradapura,the left side signal light blinked permanently.at that time i pressed the unlock button again(security).this was happen 3-4 times on that day.bt after that i didn't got that prob again.