• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fibre Work

NadriquE

Guys this Dumind*a Body kit guys do " blacked out lights " . I have been thinking of this option but not sure if its any good . ( I mean the illumination etc )

Has anyone got experience in doing this ? please share thanks..

As u have not mentioned specifically the kind of work u need i don't know whether this be of any help... But for bumper repairs and kind of fibre works, i can recommend Chamara fibreworks near Mirihana police station...

many thanks to you too :)

Guys this Dumind*a Body kit guys do " blacked out lights " . I have been thinking of this option but not sure if its any good . ( I mean the illumination etc )

Has anyone got experience in doing this ? please share thanks..

'CARBON B4',

Dumi##a is good expencive never give in time he promises have to go there number of times.

I have got work done from him.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'CARBON B4',

Dumi##a is good expencive never give in time he promises have to go there number of times.

I have got work done from him.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

I know.... the body kits are not exactly my taste, I just want to know if he does a good job in blacking out the rear lights. He is known to do this but need to see if its good quality. Also I have no idea how its done.

I know.... the body kits are not exactly my taste, I just want to know if he does a good job in blacking out the rear lights. He is known to do this but need to see if its good quality. Also I have no idea how its done.

ebay have these 'kits' .. .but in reality they are just light tint sheets cut to the exact shape and size. A good tint shop will be able to do it for you for cheap or even DIY. Do not go the other way, where they paint the cover with a light coating of black paint. That is irreversible. The tint you can remove if you do not like it. But it will compromise your night driving visibility a bit. Else tinted headlights would have been a factory option,

This is a DIY... You just have to purchase the Tint film and the other stuff required from the job can be found around your house. A hair dryer will come in handy if you do use one. I personally blacked out the rear lights on my motorcycle with tint film i purchased from Darley road its quite easy.

here a DIY vid: