• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Who Are The Worst Drivers In Sl Or Wherever You Are?

Dominic

Worst Drivers  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the worst drivers in SL ?

• Three Wheel Drivers
    • Bus Drivers (Pvt)
    • Bus Drivers SLTB
    • Van Drivers (School)
    • Van Drivers (Office)
    • Motorcyclists
    • Old People who do 20km/h in the middle of the road
    • Other (Pls Specify)

i don't think anyone can beat that. wasn't it an open space?

I had to go into a house of a friend of mine leaving the car stopped on the side of the road with my wife in passenger seat for 5 minutes. I left the car blocking a driveway as I will be coming right back. For my luck, a car came in to turn into that drive way which I had partially blocked. My wifey jumped to the driver's seat and reversed the remarkable 6ft on to my friends car which was parked right behind damaging the hood (bonnet) and front grill (cell) of that car too. So that makes 2 vehicles in 6ft actually. Mine has two deep scratched in rear bumper.

'Never saw the car parked behind' it seems. :D And if the space behind mine was empty.. why did I block a driveway.. :D damn.. slow processors.

mind if i ask what car it was?

Machan so far I didnt talk about the car here coz I didnt want to post mugshots holding signs to prove..

My profile always had the engine of it listed.. take a guess.. :D:D

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Machan so far I didnt talk about the car here coz I didnt want to post mugshots holding signs to prove..

My profile always had the engine of it listed.. take a guess.. :D:D

Hmmmm....Mercedes SL500 or the Cadillac XLR? cos thats all i can think of wit the specs u have given...am i right wit one of those guesses???

Mercedes G500 ?????????????????

Just below that. Mercedes ML500 2002. Bought brand new. Now its 4yrs old though.

Machan, by the way did u go to Autoshow? I was there on last Tuesday. I posted here about me not being able to be join u on Saturday. I think u missed that post.

Got some pics. will post interesting ones later. I posted a link from a different site here. That gives full coverage so I didnt try to cover all.

Just below that. Mercedes ML500 2002. Bought brand new. Now its 4yrs old though.

Machan, by the way did u go to Autoshow? I was there on last Tuesday. I posted here about me not being able to be join u on Saturday. I think u missed that post.

Got some pics. will post interesting ones later. I posted a link from a different site here. That gives full coverage so I didnt try to cover all.

Ah...heh heh... so i was close to being correct... :D ... sorry man i must have missed ur post... yup i went for the Show with Dilan it was pretty good.. i think Dilan sent a whole bunch of pics to Madz but he has been very busy so he will probably upload it soon... I like the section downstairs the best.. the 'Picture with ur Dream Car' ... :D:D ... cos it wasnt only cars rite... :D:D ... The Saleen Looked a bitch and so did the Noble .. Nice collection ... What did u think of the Evo Concept and the Saab Aero ... wowee... i was in Heaven man... :D

I like the section downstairs the best.. the 'Picture with ur Dream Car' ... :D:D ... cos it wasnt only cars rite... :D:D ... The Saleen Looked a bitch and so did the Noble .. Nice collection ...

Damn missed that section as I had to meet somebody after show and was running late. I just took a peek from top of steps. didnt go there.

What did u think of the Evo Concept and the Saab Aero ... wowee... i was in Heaven man... :D

Really liked that Evo concept. Got a very mean look.

Concept X

• 5 weeks later...

How would you guys feel if your Wife/Girlfriend backedup your car into a light post...................welllllllllllll thats exactly how I am feeling.............sob... sob.....

Yesterday I parked my car on top of a lane inside a by road and i was waiting for a friend, there was a house accross the road infront of me, and i saw a town ace reversing on to the road, i didnt take much notice of it as i thought he will put a turn to the left and go as he was heading towards the main road, and i was nicely typing a sms.. a few seconds later when i looked up to see the van was heading towards me..i was tooting the horn like mad but it didnt stop untill it hit the car wz a loud bang..and the best part is the driver was a lady..n she was like " ane sorry i didnt c u" How could she not c me...this was in broad day light..& dis was my bro's Accent which he left wz me 4 safe keeping till he returns after his studies.. :D:D:P

Yesterday I parked my car on top of a lane inside a by road and i was waiting for a friend, there was a house accross the road infront of me, and i saw a town ace reversing on to the road, i didnt take much notice of it as i thought he will put a turn to the left and go as he was heading towards the main road, and i was nicely typing a sms.. a few seconds later when i looked up to see the van was heading towards me..i was tooting the horn like mad but it didnt stop untill it hit the car wz a loud bang..and the best part is the driver was a lady..n she was like " ane sorry i didnt c u" How could she not c me...this was in broad day light..& dis was my bro's Accent which he left wz me 4 safe keeping till he returns after his studies.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

so did u b***h-slap her n tear her hair off?

Edited by sharkster

Ya hmm, old men in cars r dangerous too, they think they own the street.. On sat one jus plowed into me, right fender & Bottom part of driver door damaged, he said he'd pay jus didnt have the heart to take money from an ol gramp's! he he..

hehehee!!!

wonder how this ended up. Nadskit seems to have been pretty mad at that driver... wonder what she did to her :rolleyes:

Ohhh yesss I had alot of things to say to her..but what ever I said she kept quite n said nothing but sorry n that she'll pay for the damages ( buffer n bonnet)..so I had to cool down..but it ruined my plans as I was 2 go 4 a wedding in da eve.

guys after 27th drive nicely please, becuase now with the 3 coins and R*D B*LL coming in god knows where we will end up

he he....otherwise the next thing you know Honda drivers will be voted the worst

today i was on my worst ride ever..

me n 3 other friends were travellin on a mazda3

to check out some cars in car sales.. just imagine from maradana to Proton showroom in around 10-15 mins :D

machan just believe me or not i was prayin :D

it was so much packed i mean the road.. we were doin 100s in opposite road and it also had oncoming vehicles.. B)

i have never been or never seen someone ridin lik that..

and thats not the worst part here i come :D

atleast if we had smashed it would have been my friends car so no problem..

just imagine taking a gen2 brand new 1.6 litre car with an executive on marine drive which was also kinda traffic and doin 120 on the oopsite side of the road with on coming vehicles.. :D

believe it or not the executive with us was also prayin :o

we missed major 3 crashes to tell u the truth be happy guyz that im here to post this story..

after stopping the car after the test drive i was really happy to see me again lol i couldnt even breathe it was so packed on galle road while returning from test drive..

I asked my friend after the ride why did u test drive the car like that he simply said me to check the cars accleration and brakingmpower :angry-smiley-048:

huh thank god the executive was really friendly finally he said he has never been on a ride like that in his whole life and said pls dont take any heart patients a spin lik tat.. whooo

and one more fact our friends life depends on his cars brakes..

BEWARE OF A GREY AXELA :)

today i was on my worst ride ever..

me n 3 other friends were travellin on a mazda3

to check out some cars in car sales.. just imagine from maradana to Proton showroom in around 10-15 mins :D

machan just believe me or not i was prayin :D

it was so much packed i mean the road.. we were doin 100s in opposite road and it also had oncoming vehicles.. B)

i have never been or never seen someone ridin lik that..

and thats not the worst part here i come :D

atleast if we had smashed it would have been my friends car so no problem..

just imagine taking a gen2 brand new 1.6 litre car with an executive on marine drive which was also kinda traffic and doin 120 on the oopsite side of the road with on coming vehicles.. :D

believe it or not the executive with us was also prayin :o

we missed major 3 crashes to tell u the truth be happy guyz that im here to post this story..

after stopping the car after the test drive i was really happy to see me again lol i couldnt even breathe it was so packed on galle road while returning from test drive..

I asked my friend after the ride why did u test drive the car like that he simply said me to check the cars accleration and brakingmpower :angry-smiley-048:

huh thank god the executive was really friendly finally he said he has never been on a ride like that in his whole life and said pls dont take any heart patients a spin lik tat.. whooo

and one more fact our friends life depends on his cars brakes..

BEWARE OF A GREY AXELA :)

This kind of driving is not funny machan. With one split second mistake either you can get killed or you can kill a poor bastard that may be feeding his entire family.

Dont get me wrong. I am a speed freak too. But without endangering others lives at least.

It may be too late when the car look like one of these..

bad6560mf.jpg

bad6524pu.jpg

bad6282ho.jpg

This kind of driving is not funny machan. With one split second mistake either you can get killed or you can kill a poor bastard that may be feeding his entire family.

Dont get me wrong. I am a speed freak too. But without endangering others lives at least.

It may be too late when the car look like one of these..

i agree man.... speeding during the day during trafic hours isnt an achievement....

its disregard to others using the road. you killing yourself is one thing... killing someone's father, someone's mother, someone's only child killing a sould feeding more than one mouth. thats something you wouldnt be able to live with!

i got these pics a long time ago...here's the article that went with it:

The Honda rider was traveling at such a "very high speed", his reaction

time was not sufficient enough to avoid this accident. Swedish Police

estimate a speed of ~250 KM/h (155mph) before the bike hit the slow moving

car side-on at an intersection. At that speed, they predicted that the

rider's reaction time (once the vehicle came into view) wasn't sufficient

enough for him to even apply the brakes. The car had two passengers and the

bike rider was found INSIDE the car with them. The Volkswagen actually

flipped over from the force of impact and landed 10 feet from where the

collision took place.

All three involved (two in car and rider) were killed instantly. The

Swedish Police and Road Safety Department placed this graphic demonstration

at the Stockholm Motorcycle Fair. The sign above the display also noted

that the rider had only recently obtained his license.

At 250 KM (155 mph) the operator is traveling at 227 feet per second. With

normal reaction time to SEE-DECIDE-REACT of 1.6 seconds the above operator

would have traveled over 363 feet while making a decision on what actions

to take. In this incident the Swedish police indicate that no actions were

taken.