• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Advice On New Car

TheFlyingFox

Question

Hi All,

Ok, I'm parting with my MINI to basically go in for a bigger more confortable car. I can't afford to keep it as a second car :(... Alright, after parting with it i will have a budget of ~12-13Lks.

The ones i have in mind are a 1999 Impreza Hatchback, 1990-1993 Merc 190E, 1999/2000 Peugeot 206. I might even consider a 2006 or above Paradua Kelissa, However the asking prices for these are riduclous (Viva Elite brand new is ~ 16lks.)

Any thoghts? Maintainence, second hand value etc.

6 answers to this question

Hi All,

Ok, I'm parting with my MINI to basically go in for a bigger more confortable car. I can't afford to keep it as a second car :(... Alright, after parting with it i will have a budget of ~12-13Lks.

The ones i have in mind are a 1999 Impreza Hatchback, 1990-1993 Merc 190E, 1999/2000 Peugeot 206. I might even consider a 2006 or above Paradua Kelissa, However the asking prices for these are riduclous (Viva Elite brand new is ~ 16lks.)

Any thoghts? Maintainence, second hand value etc.

How about "Micro Panda" with ABS and Air bags for 13.95 brand new; don't know about efficiency etc.