• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Steering Wheel Play

neasmh

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi,

when im driving over 100kmph, steering wheel starts to wobble with a rattling noise..(honda fit aria) any experiences? if solved how?

thanks..

'neasmh',

Check your ball joint ends, as well as early post informs to balance your (4) wheels. how is the tyre wastage, is it uneven due to bad shocks, then also you will get wobbling at high speeds.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

I have changed front tyres recently but couldnt do alignments. gonna get it done tomo. but what really bothers me is the noise which comes from near below of the steering wheel. seems like the sound comes from the rack (or near parts).

I have changed front tyres recently but couldnt do alignments. gonna get it done tomo. but what really bothers me is the noise which comes from near below of the steering wheel. seems like the sound comes from the rack (or near parts).

Dont forget to balance your wheels during alignment process.

MINIACE

you did over 100kmh without alignments or balancing??