• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Minor High Side Motorcycle Crash

blkr6

yesterday i took my baby out on the curvy roads. leaned too much to the left and i low sided the bike on the left and regained traction and high sided it and went down on the right. this is the very first crash ever i am happy after a crash. First i am ok without any injuries, second my bike should have been destroyed but it didn't. To all the sport bike riders always get good safety gear and get longer frame sliders on your bike. I regret not having my camera on otherwise it would have been a an awesome clip.

SAM_0033.jpg

SAM_0031.jpg

SAM_0035.jpg

SAM_0032.jpg

Edited by blkr6

i was happy too after my first then the 2nd 3rd got worse, I had broken both ankles, both wrists and a shoulder :D so have fun but be carefull also ;)

i hope you are doing ok after all that broken bones. thank god i never had broken bones after so many crashes, worst i got was roadrash till i see the bone. i hope you didn't give up riding and i hope you also have fun and stay safe.