• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Corolla Wagon Ee104

KAPA

Question

Hey guys... Could you please know me the present market value of Toyota Corolla Wagon EE104 with 1.5Ltr engine... a full option model with auto gear.... and YOM is 1997 with English number registrations.... and please let me know the pros and cons of buy that car........

11 answers to this question

Hey guys... Could you please know me the present market value of Toyota Corolla Wagon EE104 with 1.5Ltr engine... a full option model with auto gear.... and YOM is 1997 with English number registrations.... and please let me know the pros and cons of buy that car........

if i recall correctly ee104 is sprinter wagon not corolla wagon what is the number is it's G,H or J number?. is this car have abs and air bags? with out knowing that it's kind of hard to tell the correct market price. :)

pros

fuel efficient

spacious

good build quality and reliable

easy to find spare parts and easy to maintain

practical

good ground clearance

cons

when re sealing some people don't like to buy wagons like corolla ae100 sedan

if this is a sprinter wagon the second hand market maybe bit lower than corolla wagon

back seats are not comfortable like in a 4 door sedan if this is a G-touring or L-touring this is not a problem

ride comfort is not good as corolla ae100 it have leaf spring in the rear but if it's a G-touring or L-touring ride comfort is good as corolla ae100

good luck dude.

Thank you pal.... really helped... yeah it z a corolla wagon dude.....itz a very professional advice.... It z a G number and having a single airbag... how much doez it cost approximately ?

if the car's both body and engine are in good condition it's worth around 1.4 mill to 1.5 mill.

• Like 1

Hey dude.... What can be the best selling Japanese car in the Srilankan market? I mean...in the range of 1.5Million to 3.0Million.....

toyota corolla ae110

toyota corolla nze121

toyota vitz

toyota vios

nissan fb15

nissan fb14

honda civic ek3

honda civic es1,es5,es8

mazda axela,3

Brothers... what do you think about KSP90 's pulling power? I m in a bit of a nervous about it....... cause I used to have 1.5 Ltr cars.... :(

Well obviously its not the same as a 1.5 but particularly in city driving the performance is more than adequate. When driving in the hills you might have to race a bit to gain acceleration and your top speed will be limited but enough to tackle even the express way.

I feel like Nissan's will loose the market in a stagnated vehicle market like now? Don't you think so...? I know people who have FB15 s and couldn't sell for the desired price....

I don't think this is true. In a stagnating market the value of all vehicles get affected and its obviously relative. But in the long term as long as you buy a commonly available car you should not have an issue disposing of it. The only way car prices will drop significantly is if there is a massive cut in duty but that is very unlikely.