• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying A New Car

Lalith Dias

Question

8 answers to this question

I'd recommend either 406 or Cefiro out of those 3. The CS1 is vastly underpowered and really not in the same league as the other two. But of course it will be the newer, and the more fuel efficient of the bunch.

• Like 2

406 has a lot of problems.. my friend had one... like malaka said cefiro is not fuel efficient... ur best bet is the lancer

Harshan has a 406 and knows a LOT about pugs.

I doubt all 406's have loads of issues...if that were the case...i doubt Harshan would be owning one.

• Like 1

I'd recommend either 406 or Cefiro out of those 3. The CS1 is vastly underpowered and really not in the same league as the other two. But of course it will be the newer, and the more fuel efficient of the bunch.

Harshan has a 406 and knows a LOT about pugs.

I doubt all 406's have loads of issues...if that were the case...i doubt Harshan would be owning one.

Dudes, for a chap who's main concerns are "fuel efficiency and maintenance costs", are you sure you want to recommend those cars? Whats the profile? When people come ask questions like this, the normal answer is buy a Corolla. In this case, the closest thing is going to be the Lancer.

Its no good arguing which is the superior car. You know it, I know it. Just move on. Its not worth the time.

• Like 1