• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Number Plate Covers - Where To Buy And Fix

dpbatagoda

you can find some cheap one from darly road. it will be cost around 800/= per pair. but I recomend you, go for a branded one like "wurth" it will be cost around 1200/= per pair.

Recommend wurth? Why? Would a cheap one kill the driver if it breaks? Or does it come with magical powers?

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

my car is old model..mazda(18-XXXX).planing to replace number plate..any body know good number plate makers?

Are you bloody blind mate ? Read the freaking posts.

This is a number I dotted down to the phone while at Panchikawattha 0774905223 He will do any type of number plate with no issue thats what he said lol .

Edited by Dinukap4

Recommend wurth? Why? Would a cheap one kill the driver if it breaks? Or does it come with magical powers?

Good one JD.... i had a set of cheap ones in my 800 sometime back.But It becomes a pain in the ass when the plastic brittles and suddenlypieces start sticking out becoming an eyesore. Tore one of my best polishing clothes as well :)

BTW, i saw a good set of Tribute V6's - Unreg for sale in Samoa . Bloody popular car there, and people love to get hold of one. Felt like went back in time machan. Thought you'd really enjoy the sight :)

Good one JD.... i had a set of cheap ones in my 800 sometime back.But It becomes a pain in the ass when the plastic brittles and suddenlypieces start sticking out becoming an eyesore. Tore one of my best polishing clothes as well :)

BTW, i saw a good set of Tribute V6's - Unreg for sale in Samoa . Bloody popular car there, and people love to get hold of one. Felt like went back in time machan. Thought you'd really enjoy the sight :)

I too initially went for the cheap stuff and found the front holder warping and the clip-on pins coming loose one by one...decided to replace it with the branded stuff before the number plate fell off since I didn't want the hassle of a trip to the police station and the RMV and explaining what happened to the plate!!