• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Super Diesel

BlueLabel

Guys, are there service stations at NuwaraEliya to buy Super Diesel? Iam planing to go Nuwara Eliya on coming Wesak Holidays, I own a Sorento and she drinks only Super Diesel. I will be leaving from Kandy. Has any of you purchased Super Diesel from Nuwara Eliya? Or Kandy - Nuwara Eliya route?

Guys, are there service stations at NuwaraEliya to buy Super Diesel? Iam planing to go Nuwara Eliya on coming Wesak Holidays, I own a Sorento and she drinks only Super Diesel. I will be leaving from Kandy. Has any of you purchased Super Diesel from Nuwara Eliya? Or Kandy - Nuwara Eliya route?

Machang if you are leaving from kandy, provided you fill the tank up before you set off there should be plenty in the tank to do a round trip to Nuwara Eliya and back.

That's IOC, and chances are it sells only the IOC shit they market as xtra something or the other. AKA diesel with additives, might not be equal to Super D

IOC does sell superdiesel, they no longer market the "Xtramile" diesel (which was auto diesel with additives). Although, this (Xtramile) was strangely the diesel several CRDi vehicle agents were recommending at one time.