• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rugby Season 2012

You waited till Peters huffed and puffed their way to the top to post this? :P

No worries, that top slot might last till 9th June ...!

Edited by vishkid

at least pete's are not even in the list! :D

Confused...they head the table. or thats everyone's dream :P .surely not for long this year :P . I noticed pretty bad refereeing this year, the last two matches I attended. One game it was like sixteen against fifteen, referee playing full time for a Kandy school during dying stages, pretty unfair for the Colombo school lads.

MINIACE

Confused...they head the table. or thats everyone's dream :P .surely not for long this year :P . I noticed pretty bad refereeing this year, the last two matches I attended. One game it was like sixteen against fifteen, referee playing full time for a Kandy school during dying stages, pretty unfair for the Colombo school lads.

MINIACE

Yeah, it turned out to be kandy town + refree against the colombo school match. But we can expect that to happen whenever we play in kandy - two more times!! Yuk.

You mean the 6 Peterites and 9 outsiders team ? :P

Not like Joes havent got a single out sider. End of the day Petes groomed the guys who had the potential to be winners. Its not about whether they were outsiders or not. Its a common sight as to people making fuss about the winning team.

http://www.thepapare.com/index.php/rugby-football/1601-peters-take-top-position

MINIACE

dammit! I missed that one :D:P

Not like Joes havent got a single out sider. End of the day Petes groomed the guys who had the potential to be winners. Its not about whether they were outsiders or not. Its a common sight as to people making fuss about the winning team.

http://www.thepapare...ke-top-position

Actually no imports this year and no previously imported players in the Joes team either, no offense mate but given the fact that half of the Peterite camp dont know their school anthem i'd rather be on the loosing side.

Not really my sport, but I would like to take a few pics. Nice chance to meet some peeps. But we don't seem to even be in this table. :) Well, I can't explain it, I haven't been following the scene. I do know we got smacked by Trinity last weekend, but I gather it was much better than last year. Even had a lead at half time, apparently.

Not really my sport, but I would like to take a few pics. Nice chance to meet some peeps. But we don't seem to even be in this table. :) Well, I can't explain it, I haven't been following the scene. I do know we got smacked by Trinity last weekend, but I gather it was much better than last year. Even had a lead at half time, apparently.

Thomians relegated to Group B this year

MINIACE

You guys were doing so good last year, even the coach decided to take a walk at the beginning of the season - after a match or two. Inevitably, went on to regale the bottom of the table and now in the B-division. It's a pity 'cos the team was more or less ok - the politics in the advisory committee was not. Hopefully, you'll be back at top division next year.

I was hoping against hope, that Thomians would turn the tables with Trinity, even though it was not a league match ... :( not to be!

This is only after 2 matches..more exciting battles ahead.

MINIACE

Trinity - Petes the pick this weekend, should decide the 2nd and the 3rd for the league me thinks :P

Ahem ahem, something a little birdy told me

A leading school team that fights for a ball that is not in the shape of a ball, had gone on a strange trip.

They were to play a school from the hills last week and the coach had asked the parents to send the boys a day before the match for a “brain storming” session at a sandy area made up of skin up the famous river that flows through the metropolis.

In the night, a taxi cab carrying two beauties of the oldest profession from an East European destination had arrived on order and the captain and another rich boy had to produce $100 each to convince the beauties to get out of the cab.

After five team members had scored their goals, the beauties refused to entertain anymore and left.

This had resulted in some frustrated seniors abusing the juniors.

This has not been the first such incident. After their first game against another opponent from the same locality, the boys had a big party where expensive foreign liquor had flowed freely while two foreign female cabaret dancers produced a lengthy performance without clothes.

The team is run by a dictatorship which has kept five coloursmen on the bench while opting to play three imports.

The team is enjoying a Rs. 15 million budget for the current season

Guess who :prankster2:

Edited by The Stig

Ahem ahem, something a little birdy told me

Guess who :prankster2:

Some dimwit with a childish imagination I bet. One who has scores to settle. (at least) The school's A-div rugby is much more professional now with teams following a stringent protocol for training, playing and everything. Even Science College has a RAC and a management team who takes care of team logistics so that such stuff only be figments of imagination.

Some dimwit with a childish imagination I bet. One who has scores to settle. (at least) The school's A-div rugby is much more professional now with teams following a stringent protocol for training, playing and everything. Even Science College has a RAC and a management team who takes care of team logistics so that such stuff only be figments of imagination.

Abstracted from the Daily mirror :D

Blue and G**d ??

MINIACE

:whistle2:

Edited by The Stig