• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Land Cruiser Cygnus Or A Prado[ 2002- 2004

jaguar

No no. Asking Sri Lankans on whether you should choose between one of two SUVs that a lot of Sri Lankans don't even know exists is the "trend."

haha dint know that, recently there have been quite a lot of discussion about big SUVs in autolanka

thanks, would like a bit more information on the price of the two and which is more luxurious

Again, the Cygnus is more luxurious (obviously). It's the Japanese Lexus, before they unified the brand in Japan. And bugger me if I know the price, they rarely popup for sale. Even if they do, most have either been rebadged to Lexus or are modified regular Land Cruisers.

Again, the Cygnus is more luxurious (obviously). It's the Japanese Lexus, before they unified the brand in Japan. And bugger me if I know the price, they rarely popup for sale. Even if they do, most have either been rebadged to Lexus or are modified regular Land Cruisers.

i think its quite strange for somebody to be interested in owning one of these vehicles not to know which one is more luxurious.

i think its quite strange for somebody to be interested in owning one of these vehicles not to know which one is more luxurious.

True that, but I always prefer to give a n00b the benefit of the doubt. I've often asked extremely n00bish questions in audiophile forums and the majority of the sifu were pretty helpful in pointing me towards aural nirvana. At least he didn't ask which is more fuel efficient (yet?).

Edited by terrabytetango

True that, but I always prefer to give a n00b the benefit of the doubt. I've often asked extremely n00bish questions in audiophile forums and the majority of the sifu were pretty helpful in pointing me towards aural nirvana. At least he didn't ask which is more fuel efficient (yet?).

fair enough.

thanks guys i think i will go for a cygnus if i get it for a decent price

Machang, if you gonna put down that kind of dosh on a SUV, why wait for a decent price. Just get it. Why ask us? Whay wait for our opinion? Just go buy.

You know what they say about luxury items... if you have to ask 'how much', you can't afford it... :)

• Like 2

there was a cygnus for sale on auto lanka a few weeks ago for 9.5mn i think

the prado 2000 to 2004 are mostly diesel you are looking at about 6.5mn

There is no cygnus for 9.5. I saw that one but now i think it is sold already. There was a 2000 model cygnus but i think its cockpit is different from the 2002 or above ones

before the tax hike early cygni went for as low as 6.5 mil. A late "led light model" will set you back around 12 million. this is 2nd hand of course

petrol prados of that vintage started at 6.5 and diesels were over 10 mil. After the tax hike diesels should have caught up but petrols should be where we left them.