• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Power Shutter Winder Repair/replace

LancerL

Dear friends,

Please help me in advising a good place to repair/replace my power shutter winder cable and wheel around Colombo. It slips with a noise when I press the switch and my mechanic asks me to get a new one.

Bit urgent!!

Thanks in advance...

LancerL

Go to Rexton motors, which is adjoining to Fire brigade in Daley Rd… if you run a search you will find their contact details and the exact location as this has been discussed many times before...

• Like 2

Also there is a place in Delkanda.

When your going towards Maharagama after the bridge on the left hand side there is a power shutter repair place.cant remember the name.

Ask anyone if you cannot find.its a popular place.

Dear friends,

Please help me in advising a good place to repair/replace my power shutter winder cable and wheel around Colombo. It slips with a noise when I press the switch and my mechanic asks me to get a new one.

Bit urgent!!

Thanks in advance...

LancerL

i think it's easy even for you if you ran a search before posting cos this has been discussed to death!

1+ on simple life.... Ruwan and Rexton motors should be able to sort you out.