• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Color Change

BAnuradha

Why on earth pearl white...It realy makes fb15 very cheap looking for me.plz go for champagne color or dark maroon colour,gives grand look for it.

or Dark blue :smilie_liebe9:

Thanks T-Bag. yes OEM color silver. Will this effect to resale value. Existing paint is not in mint condition but interior and engine is superb. This car is with lease and I don't want to sell it another 3,4 years. I would like to hire this for wedding and make some contribution to lease.

wow still no response to the question....here goes...yes it will..it will be an additional reason for whoever the buyer will be to grumble and bring down your price..if your marketing skills are good and your sales pitch perfect you will be prob be able to realise what ever the reaslistic value of it is disregarding the colour change at the point of sale...

Are you shure they don't mention the coluor change in the book,

We painted a colt in the 90s and as i could remember it was mentioned in the book

but you can't hide original color. the Manufacture color code is on the Model plate.

fb15z.jpg

Edited by Nilantha

Are you shure they don't mention the coluor change in the book,

We painted a colt in the 90s and as i could remember it was mentioned in the book

Ive changed my car colour from green to red about 1y back. No clue in the book.

Ive changed my car colour from green to red about 1y back. No clue in the book.

We got a vehicle colour change done few months back.

In the CRM (or the book as popularly known as) , in section 4 under 'Conditions/Special notes' the change was indicated. but in the VIC only the new colour is mentioned.

MINIACE

We got a vehicle colour change done few months back.

In the CRM (or the book as popularly known as) , in section 4 under 'Conditions/Special notes' the change was indicated. but in the VIC only the new colour is mentioned.

MINIACE

In my CRM its mentioned as original in section 4 and actually its wrong!

http://www.motortraf...mid=123〈=en

Change of Attributes

Documents required to be submitted for the revision of information contained in the registration certificate.

1. CMT 72 application
  2. Registration certificate of the vehicle
  3. Vehicle Identity Card (applicable only for vehicles with new numbers starting with English letters.)
  4. In case of a change of the colour of the vehicle, engine number etc. certificate of the Motor Vehicle examiner (CMT – 130)
  5. If luxury taxes are applicable, originals of the receipts on payment of such taxes and photo copies of the same.
  6. If another engine has been installed, the prior approval of the Commissioner General and the receipt for the purchase of the engine (with photo copies)
  7. In case of revision of the name and the address, relevant documents confirming the fact should be submitted.(EX.Birth certificate, National Identity Card, Report of the Grama Niladhari, an affidavit etc)

Fee : Rs. 300/-

http://www.motortraf...ument/cmt72.pdf

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera
  • Like 1

Thanks T-Bag. yes OEM color silver. Will this effect to resale value. Existing paint is not in mint condition but interior and engine is superb. This car is with lease and I don't want to sell it another 3,4 years. I would like to hire this for wedding and make some contribution to lease.

Original FB15 Colours

http://translate.goo...jdddGxy84zHiKVw

Click the right side arrow.

http://translate.goo...R%2Findex2.html

But I wonder why Dark Maroon is missing...

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera