• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Allion Fog Light

mazda axela

Check along the Delkanda strip, they will have what you're looking for. And if you're just replacing it, it's a simple DIY job if you don't mind getting your hands dirty and like fiddling with your car (like 99.9% of the members here do). If you're fitting from new, you'll have to figure out switches and relays and stuff (the car will probably have provisions for fogs in the wiring harness already).

I only speak from experience with my Vios but I'm sure its very much the same procedure with any car.

Check along the Delkanda strip, they will have what you're looking for. And if you're just replacing it, it's a simple DIY job if you don't mind getting your hands dirty and like fiddling with your car (like 99.9% of the members here do). If you're fitting from new, you'll have to figure out switches and relays and stuff (the car will probably have provisions for fogs in the wiring harness already).

I only speak from experience with my Vios but I'm sure its very much the same procedure with any car.

Thanks terrabytetango.

Can I have the address or whatever for Delkanda strip, also I bought on last month and it came without fog lights so as you mentioned it is dificult to fix by ourself therefore we should get help from mechanic

Sorry, by Delkanda strip I meant the stretch of road in Delkanda that contains all the vehicle spares shops. I'm unable to recommend anyone for electricals as its all DIY with me, but I'm sure the other members will be able to offer their assistance.

Sorry, by Delkanda strip I meant the stretch of road in Delkanda that contains all the vehicle spares shops. I'm unable to recommend anyone for electricals as its all DIY with me, but I'm sure the other members will be able to offer their assistance.

Thanks brother

Original how much will cost brother do you have any information

i can find out one set for you but price will be 20,000/- or more. Just try from Japan Lanka. but Japan Lanka parts are very expensive. Just ask them about price range. and try to find from other places. im sure it is available in Power Auto Lamps in Delkanda. but there prices are high than Japan Lanka.

Edited by Nilantha

i can find out one set for you but price will be 20,000/- or more. Just try from Japan Lanka. but Japan Lanka parts are very expensive. Just ask them about price range. and try to find from other places. im sure it is available in Power Auto Lamps in Delkanda. but there prices are high than Japan Lanka.

Thanks Nilantha for your information

Edited by mazda axela