• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Kia Sorento 2012 Permit

pdeeban

Question

Hey guys I'm planning to buy a kia sorento 2012 any of you own a kia sorento 2012 under a permit?

if so please tell me your opinions and how is the suv ie: comfy/noise/mechanical issues etc

really appreciate your opinions.....

Thanks

:)

Korean ass, Yes I dont know any of it you know everything. (You KOREAN ASS) couldnt go to Korea why not go to middle east I m off.

aney don't go. Please tell us what it's like to live in the United states of Amarica. Do you go buy McDonalds at the drive tru? I heard they eat beef steak. What's that? and whats rare done? I heard that rare done beef steak means it's raw inside. That grosses me out ne. What's baseball? is that like basketball or volleyball? Do you watch amarican football? aney someday I want to go to america and eat from KFC. I heard they sell very tasty chicken there. I'm stuck in siri lanka ne so I can't do that. For people like us the only hope is to go stay on the hikka beach and talk to random suddu people about life in the wastern countries ne.

• Like 2

Hey dude I dont even have a Facebook profile, LOL

From the way you talk u look alot like the guy in the profile pic... What are the coincidences…. You and the fb guy both like BMW Sri Lanka… both live in the USA… Both likes cars???? DUDE adjust your privacy settings UNLESS you like random people looking into ur profile

where I work what I do is my own business.

aney aiye

you're the one that gave us your aduation and qualifications and projacts ne? so why now telling us innocent people that it's not our business? apitath ithin asawak thiyeewa ne pitharate yanne man kenek ekka chat karanna.

How do I know u mention about a copy cat name place called Malabe IT. As far as I concern theres only one MIT and other is a copy cat name. So looks like most guys here dont like foreign employees is either because they dont have qualification or they were not allowed to go in to Korea or middle east. But let me ask some questions from you guys? How many underprivileged children's in SL you guys have helped out?? How many underprivileged schools you guys have helped out?? And how many Tsunami houses have you guys built from your own money?? I m guessing a big round zero here. And how many foreign jobs you guys have given out per year? (I take 1 from SL for my research group every year). So if ou guys havent done any of them so shut up. All I said is giving a duty free permit for foreign employee. (I didnt even ask one) I was talking about as a complete package. No body is against it giving 100% duty free permits to our politicians. Its shows your quality. So I m gonna stop from now, Looks like I dont have time to post comments for bunch of morons.

Firstly, its not Malabe IT. Sigh, still no common sense to figure that out. Secondly, its an abbreviation. I seriously don't know why these American's keep hiring these cases who can't even talk English properly. Must be either feeling sorry for them, or they need to keep a clown around to laugh at.

But lets see.

How many underprivileged children's in SL you guys have helped out?? How many underprivileged schools you guys have helped out?? And how many Tsunami houses have you guys built from your own money?? I m guessing a big round zero here.

You'd be utterly wrong on all three counts :lol: Man, you thought and thought and picked the wrong areas to try and critique, coz I have contributed in every one of those areas. I just don't like putting garandi talk about that kinda thing. Heck there is a group of us even heading out to Odusudan to help build houses for some war-affected folks. We give our money AND our time, unlike some jackasses who think they are sorted coz they throw a few pennies our way from abroad :rolleyes:

I do even more through other organisations than work. Helping people is sorta a family tradition, something we've been involved in since a very young age. And personally I don't keep track of how many people, coz I don't feel a need to garandiya my good deeds to people. The only reason I'd say even this much is someone needs to shut you up.

In short, if you don't know about something, STFU.

And foreign jobs? Seriously? You think giving SL people employment is foreign jobs. We call it local jobs, and we hire way more than one local person a year. And thats not just at my work place, I can count family work too.

You hire one person from SL every year? The qualification you look for is that they are from SL, not an actual qualification? Don't think you should find qualified people? Would skip on a qualified person just to select a person based on their origin? Are you practicing for a career in politics? Man, thats a shitty thing to do.

So I m gonna stop from now, Looks like I dont have time to post comments for bunch of morons.

....Gedawila Kanishta Vidyalaya Badalkumbura ..... I m off.

Korean ass, ... I m off.

Well, another one of those "off" cases. Apparently not had time to comment and been going off for a couple of hours. They never learn.

Also seems obsessed with Koreans. Wonder what thats all about? Probably the last Korean hooker he tried to hire ran off with his money and he didn't get his happy ending. So sad.

Edited by Pericles

From the way you talk u look alot like the guy in the profile pic... What are the coincidences…. You and the fb guy both like BMW Sri Lanka… both live in the USA… Both likes cars???? DUDE adjust your privacy settings UNLESS you like random people looking into ur profile

That "assistant" wjkalana and this "Exxon scientist garandiya" wjkalana both have montero sports in SL.

Both have been to Australia.

Both had Chryslers. :sport-smiley-004:

Its not something I can discussed on a public forum, But I can tell you one thing, Electric cars are not going to be the future as it needs few hours to recharge, So we think its going to be Hydrogen fuel cells. Already theres a pilot project by Honda in the car name of FCX clarity, only sells in southern california. Anyway lets comes to the matter at hand,

How do I know u mention about a copy cat name place called Malabe IT. As far as I concern theres only one MIT and other is a copy cat name. So looks like most guys here dont like foreign employees is either because they dont have qualification or they were not allowed to go in to Korea or middle east. But let me ask some questions from you guys? How many underprivileged children's in SL you guys have helped out?? How many underprivileged schools you guys have helped out?? And how many Tsunami houses have you guys built from your own money?? I m guessing a big round zero here. And how many foreign jobs you guys have given out per year? (I take 1 from SL for my research group every year). So if ou guys havent done any of them so shut up. All I said is giving a duty free permit for foreign employee. (I didnt even ask one) I was talking about as a complete package. No body is against it giving 100% duty free permits to our politicians. Its shows your quality. So I m gonna stop from now, Looks like I dont have time to post comments for bunch of morons.

No discrimination, but with my humble 10 years professional work experience, it's hard to belive a scientist would write in this manner. These are the traits that reflects the quality and the background of the writer.

• Like 2

No discrimination, but with my humble 10 years professional work experience, it's hard to belive a scientist would write in this manner. These are the traits that reflects the quality and the background of the writer.

Exactly. Even if he is has a 6 figure salary he has no class. A perfect example of "money can't buy class"