• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Corolla Ae91/ee90 Door

GKWKK

Dear Memebers

Where I can find reconditioned AE91/EE90 Front Right Side door (Winder/Normal) for my Car? I searched Kurunegala & Delkada/Wijerama area but sofar no luck. Can someone please help me :sad-smiley-067: ?

Thank you

Edited by GKWKK

The problem is there is no easy solution to this as there is no central database of body parts. There are a few more places in Galle road like Taiyo in Mount Lavinia and a few around Peliyagoda and down Negomo road (not in Negombo but on the way).

Also sadly its best to actually go and have a look rather than phone as they are usually not that helpful when you phone.

The problem is there is no easy solution to this as there is no central database of body parts. There are a few more places in Galle road like Taiyo in Mount Lavinia and a few around Peliyagoda and down Negomo road (not in Negombo but on the way).

Also sadly its best to actually go and have a look rather than phone as they are usually not that helpful when you phone.

Your Opinion is 100% true, I called "Taiyo" & they confirmed me that they have stocks for the requred door. So last froday I went to Mt.lavinia to bring it. But that bugger mistakenly counted lefet hand doors as Right Side :sleeping-smiley-008: ooops Sofar no luck.