• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Family Sedan Below 1.8M

mahanama

Question

Hi guys,

I am in hunt for a family sedan car (petrol) these days.

The main thing is that the maximum amount I can spend on it is 1.8M. It has to be good on fuel economy as well (Say, it should do around 11-12 kmpl).

The options I have so far are as follows.

1. Corolla AE110

2. Nissan FB15

What do you think of these cars guys?

I heard that FB15 is a bit comfortable than AE110 but doesn't do that well with respect to fuel. Is this true?

I searched in AutoLanka, and most 2002-2003 FB15s are sold above 1.8M.

Any help that you can is highly appreciated.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

Both of them are good cars of its range and both are overpriced. As 110s are heavily over priced you can only go for a pre-face lifted one for that budget and it is one gen behind to the 15. Both are nice cars and has good reputation, just checkboth and go for the one that really touches you.

Both are reputed family sedans in SL. If you consider fuel economy only go for AE 110 which is good in fuel than FB 15. If you want a newer car to show off and do not use it daily basis ( so the fuel bill will be comparatively low) go for FB15.

• Like 1