• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying A Reconditioned Car

mcpguy

Question

Could someone advice me, what are the documents need to check before buying a reconditioned vehicle? What do they mean by ranks on JAAI certificate? What's the rank is worry free for a reconditioned one?

Edited by mcpguy

3 answers to this question

Could someone advice me, what are the documents need to check before buying a reconditioned vehicle? What do they mean by ranks on JAII certificate? What's the rank is worry free for a reconditioned one?

'mcpguy',

You will not be able to buy a reconditioned Japanese cars at the moment in Srilanka, they are imported as it is from Japan.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

????????????

Sylvi is right...

Vehicle's are no longer "reconditioned".. They are merely 2nd hand...

And I think what mcpguy is asking about what to look out for when buying a used vehicle coming from Japan.... And for this just search the forum and you'll see a couple of threads where this was discussed from various angles (ranging from importing your own car, to buying from a car-sale to even the validity of the JAAI certificate etc)