• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

[Q] Wheel Well Liner Replacement

terrabytetango

Question

So I was driving down the E01 when the wheel well liner fell on the wheel. I couldn't take a photo yet, but the place where the wheel rubbed against it is worn clear through. It looks like it was fixed incorrectly when the shocks were replaced.

Any idea on how much these things cost? Can they even be found in the market?

4 answers to this question

I've seen them hanging in Delkanda area shops. Try there you may find a one. But last time I checked for my car I was unable to find a one so I took it to a joint in Pannipitiya where they fiber it. Let me know if you need any info about this fiber joint.

I found pair of these for my eg for 1500 from us auto parts, wadduwa sometime back. When i was searching in their yard saw enough other brands as well. i couldnt recal a vios one , but could remember 110,belta ek, cs1,2,ck2 ones.If you couldnt find one around delkada, try your luck there!

Like it was mentioned before you could try to get it from delkanda or have is fiberglassed. There is a joint in kalapaluawa, Rajagiriya that dooes that kind of work. If you buy some fiberglass mat and epoxy, you could do it yourself. I've done is a couple of times and it's fairly easy.