• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Thanks crosswind for you information,

BTW do u have any experience repairing buckle alloys with the shops u mentioned earlier.

'Samitha Nagahawatta',

Macro at Nawala road used to do repairing alloys now they are at Kohuwla passing junction close to boralas gama junction.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

mine also has a slight buckle which is not visible.i dont feel it when i drive either but the guy at the wheel alignment place told me that it cannot be balance because it is out of shape.so i just run with that wheel in rear.anyways how long do they need to straighten it? I mean macro people

Macro in Raththanapitiya junction is the pace to go., 1250 per wheel. Very satisfied customer.

'VVTi',

Proprietor Mr. Ratnayake got down a machine when he was in Nawala. I too have got done few alloy wheels from him when he was at Nawala good finish. I do not know still he do those repairs.

Sylvi Wijesinghe