• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Civic Ek3 K & N Air Filter

kosala02

ur talking about a cone filter right?? i dont think u will have a considerable impact on fuel bro.

The cone intake shifts the power band up. So you'll have lesser lower end power. So it will effect the fuel consumption in city driving. Will not be a big impact though :)

machan when you put K & N filter ,is it some different between mormal air filter?i mean fuel and runinng condituon.

machan when you put K & N filter ,is it some different between mormal air filter?i mean fuel and runinng condituon.

couldnt notice any differences in pulling and fuel figures.....but as per my knowledge fitting a performance air filter gives slight boost in higher RPMs..

• 3 weeks later...

yeap, cone will give u some boost but, not true in many cases. and not really notable. and K&N are not really good for SL, since they can allow small dust partials to pass and can damage or need regulator cleaning of your O2 sensors (MAF)

there are K&N for replacing the stock filter, only benefit is, u can wash them and clean and no need to buy another filter as long as you have the oil and cleaner. but EK3 good filters are around 1500

here's some thing interesting -