• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pajero Fuel Consumption

Pajero

7 is very good amount.. ive never been able to get more than 5.5

Either you are a very good driver or very lucky because usually fuel range between 3 to 5 Kmpl.

well im amazed by the replies you have given :o bcause most of the people im dealing with are telling that palathsabha pajeroes are good in fuel consumption around 9-10 kmpl can get in a manual gear.

well im amazed by the replies you have given :o bcause most of the people im dealing with are telling that palathsabha pajeroes are good in fuel consumption around 9-10 kmpl can get in a manual gear.

Is it hard to imagine those people lying to you?

• Like 1

I have a Mitsubishi Pajero exceed 1989 autogear jeep. Normally i get 6,7 kmpl in city limit. Is that fair enough for a pejero ? If not what is the problem for that ? please be kind to have your comments here.

dont know about the auto........... but i was able able get 8+ km/l in city with my previous jeep, which was a manual one

i think it is because of your driving style probably............

• Like 1

If it's a manual gear, then an experienced driver can squeeze out impressive mileage figures with it's turbo-charged engine, either 2.5 or 2.8 with lost of torque in the lower end. You can pull away in higher gears and shift quickly to 5th and "can manage" to save lot of fuel.

in case of OP, since it's automatic, I feel the figures are about right.

• Like 1

I have a Mitsubishi Pajero exceed 1989 autogear jeep. Normally i get 6,7 kmpl in city limit. Is that fair enough for a pejero ? If not what is the problem for that ? please be kind to have your comments here.

For the auto this may be correct so have no fear mate :)

Throw in a bottle of injector cleaner of a reputed brand if you haven't done it recently, (and don't use the crappy ones).

A manual would do around 8kmpl in short runs

and with the low ratio gear box (even in high range) it can be put into top gear even below 50kmph, and that kind of driving will take the figure close to 10kmpl

Edited by Clark's son
  • Like 1

dont know about the auto........... but i was able able get 8+ km/l in city with my previous jeep, which was a manual one

i think it is because of your driving style probably............

If it's a manual gear, then an experienced driver can squeeze out impressive mileage figures with it's turbo-charged engine, either 2.5 or 2.8 with lost of torque in the lower end. You can pull away in higher gears and shift quickly to 5th and "can manage" to save lot of fuel.

in case of OP, since it's automatic, I feel the figures are about right.

For the auto this may be correct so have no fear mate :)

Throw in a bottle of injector cleaner of a reputed brand if you haven't done it recently, (and don't use the crappy ones).

A manual would do around 8kmpl in short runs

and with the low ratio gear box (even in high range) it can be put into top gear even below 50kmph, and that kind of driving will take the figure close to 10kmpl

well thanks for the replies guys i appreciate you :)