• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi Galant Fortis 2008

dieahrd

I was looking for a Lancer Ex and came across this ad http://autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=89956

What are the expert views on this model? I am particularly interested to know whether the usual Lancer Ex parts will fit this car. Though I have searched online, didn't find definitive answer for this.

Anything particular to look out, if am to consider this car?

Thanks

I was looking for a Lancer Ex and came across this ad http://autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=89956

What are the expert views on this model? I am particularly interested to know whether the usual Lancer Ex parts will fit this car. Though I have searched online, didn't find definitive answer for this.

Anything particular to look out, if am to consider this car?

Thanks

i hope the body parts will match but the engine is different

i have a 1600 lancer and those parts are not interchangeable with the ck2... if i was to guess, i'd say that parts for this car (2000cc) and the lancer ex (1500cc) are not common.

still i think i think this is a much better car than the lancer ex. yesterday i saw a fortis with the factory kit and bigger wheels. looks very nice.

Lancer Ex GT is the 2L version of Lancer Ex. ‘Galant Fortis’ a JDM variant.

Probably this is the JDM variant of Lancer Ex GT

If this is the case, how easy/hard is to maintain the Lancer Ex GT in SL? I can ask the agents, however with the kind of service they provide, I doubt whether I will get any meaningful info.