• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Searching For A Peugeot 104

Raminda A4

Has anyone come across Peugeot 104's recently ??

saw a red one about a month a go in A1 road(nittambuwa) the one i saw is in good condition. and i never thought they are that fast even in my civic vi-rs i had a very hard time pulling away from it. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I spotted a 104 recently in Pilimatalawa - Daulagala road (road leading to Embekke Dewale via Gadaladeniya and Lankatilaka temples), close to Daulagala town. It is a facelift version (bigger headlights) and looks pretty much to be in its original condition. Don't know if the owner is willing to part with it. If you are really desperate, you will need to take a trip to the area and try convincing the owner :).

The 104 had a bit of rust problem. I think that's why not many are left. There used to be so many on the road in the 80's. I've seen a really good one in Battaramulla some months back maybe even a year back. Burgundy coloured and quite neat. Not seen it for a while now. I think it was also advertised a while back.

I guess it's not in the usual place :)

Let me make a wild guess and say it is underneath the boot. Can't imagine a weird idea like having the spare wheel in the passenger compartment.

It's weirder than that. It's in the engine bay on top of the engine. Usually the engine is 45 degrees (or more?) angled ( just like in 504) allowing more room beneath the engine and the hood.

It's weirder than that. It's in the engine bay on top of the engine. Usually the engine is 45 degrees (or more?) angled ( just like in 504) allowing more room beneath the engine and the hood.

Now I slightly remember there was something unusual. (We had it in 1985) . :)

Is it like this?

003.jpg

http://www.citroenet.org.uk/miscellaneous/1976-ln/autocar.html

My dad had one too. bought in 1987 and sold it in 1998 for 15 000. When he sold it was a rust bucket. Was such a nice car, I was too small to stop him selling that.

And yes the spare wheel was on top of the engine. If i get to own one will be an owner of two Peugeot of different generations.