• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Prius

MIBSriLanka

Yep.. thats the guy.. :D so desperate to sell Hybrids... :sport-smiley-004:

ohh God.. commented on a very old post.. :D

I was just explaining him that Prius isnt really a fast car.

Then an Axela/Mazda3(1.5-1.6L) is not a fast car by the same notion. I think Axela is a fast enough car for most Sri Lankans. (Fast is a subjective interpretation)

I think the real idiot is the one who drags a motor-bike into a discussion concerning cars/vans.

You're right!

I agree. Since you are the one who dragged watchman's vehicle into this discussion.

If only there was a facepalm big enough...

except I didn't invite him to bring a bicycle into the discussion.

Well, you DID ask me (as per below quoted post)... But say we leave that aside, when you're comparing a car to a van I dont see why we cant drop a motorcycle or even a bus into your retarded comparison..

@watchman: bottom line is this, Prius is fast enough for most people in Sri Lanka. It is actually just as fast most Regular 1.5-1.6L class vehicles that most Sri Lankans drive(Axela, Axio, Allion, Premio). The specific Noah in question is pretty fast for a van in Sri Lanka. Bdw how fast is the vehicle that you own?

Hahahaha... didn't anyone tell you that watchman rides a motorbike? Or couldn't you figure that out when he said smaller engine and 28km/ltr?

This is what happens when your mouth is faster than your brain. So try some brain exercises :)

I couldnt have said it any better :D

You're right!

If only there was a facepalm big enough...

Well, you DID ask me (as per below quoted post)... But say we leave that aside, when you're comparing a car to a van I dont see why we cant drop a motorcycle or even a bus into your retarded comparison..

If you think the difference between a van and a car is same as the difference between car and bicycle then that is your retarded problem!

I tell this again, the bottom line is, Prius is just as fast as most 1.5L-1.6L cars that most Sri Lankans drive, no one here can argue against that. Stop nit-picking.

• Like 1

If you think the difference between a van and a car is same as the difference between car and bicycle then that is your retarded problem!

I tell this again, the bottom line is, Prius is just as fast as most 1.5L-1.6L cars that most Sri Lankans drive, no one here can argue against that. Stop nit-picking.

I never brought in a bicycle, did i?

It all began with your lack the ability to differentiate between a car and a van; and you wanted your foot in your ass even deeper hence asked me on how fast my vehicle is too; again comparing apples and oranges. And since you seemed to get a hard on when comparing things i gave you one. :P

Anyway fromall the crap you post its pretty evident IQ isnt your strong point. So lets just leave it at that ok?

I never brought in a bicycle, did i?

It all began with your lack the ability to differentiate between a car and a van; and you wanted your foot in your ass even deeper hence asked me on how fast my vehicle is too; again comparing apples and oranges. And since you seemed to get a hard on when comparing things i gave you one. :P

Anyway fromall the crap you post its pretty evident IQ isnt your strong point. So lets just leave it at that ok?

Are you on weed? Magnum is the one who brought a van into the discussion. I was saying all along that Prius is no slower than most 1.5L-1.6L "CARS" that ordinary Sri Lankans drive. Failing to understand this simple fact is, Sir, your retarded problem! :P

• Like 1

Come on guys, stop arguing!!

We should be satisfied with what we have got. Fast or Slow, safety is important. Anyone who is owning a Prius or Insight should be happy that they are saving the fuel and environment.

Cheers

• Like 1

Come on guys, stop arguing!!

We should be satisfied with what we have got. Fast or Slow, safety is important. Anyone who is owning a Prius or Insight should be happy that they are saving the fuel and environment.

Cheers

Except for the fact that they are NOT "saving the environment"

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 3

Yes you ought to get a bicycle to really save the environment and issue thousands of crap talks about cars!

we had a name for people like you in school... "pana pana service"..

And you put your foot in your mouth AGAIN. Ironically I happen to be in the market to buy a bicycle. But I prefer to do my research and learn about the area and buy a bicycle that suits my needs and budget, rather than follow the heard (like the fool who buys an Allion who want to show that he as bigger balls than his mother-in-law who only has an Axio). I dont suppose you're an expert on road bikes to advise me on that too eh?

Edited by Watchman

we had a name for people like you in school... "pana pana service"..

And you put your foot in your mouth AGAIN. Ironically I happen to be in the market to buy a bicycle. But I prefer to do my research and learn about the area and buy a bicycle that suits my needs and budget, rather than follow the heard (like the fool who buys an Allion who want to show that he as bigger balls than his mother-in-law who only has an Axio). I dont suppose you're an expert on road bikes to advise me on that too eh?

That's it??? Thousands of pora talks posts in an automotive site, mostly insulting newbies and other innocent fellow car owners and you don't even have a bicycle!!!

181148-triple_facepalm_super.jpg

:sigh go get a life Dumb-Ass

Edited by isurujosh
  • Like 1

That's it??? Thousands of pora talks posts in an automotive site, mostly insulting newbies and other innocent fellow car owners and you don't even have a bicycle!!!

181148-triple_facepalm_super.jpg

:sigh go get a life Dumb-Ass

you traded a B4 for an allion... what kinda fool are u.....

And if you wanna drag in my vehicle into this, mine's a honda with a much smaller engine than both of these and I beat Noahs and Allions off the traffic lights in a single flash, and I still get about 28kmpl.. So then my Honda's better than your stupid Prius or noah or your mother-in-law's axio.

huh....comparing bike performance to cars.

Edited by Californikan

28kmpl......LMAO :lol: . An Insight has to be hypermiled to reach 28/kmpl. And in max acceleration drag racing conditions an Insight gets less than 10 kmpl in real time.

Yet, watchman, the fellow who constantly insults other AL forum members for discussing the fuel economy of their cars, is now claiming that his Incredible Amazing Magical Miracle Honda gets 28kmpl while drag racing Noahs and Allions in a single flash. You might want to phone Honda HQ in Tokyo coz they will want to fly down a team of engineers ASAP to examine your Incredible Amazing Magical Miracle Honda that gets 28kmpl while drag racing Noahs and Allions 'coz no production Honda ever made (including the 1st gen Insight) can get anywhere close to those numbers in the conditions you described.

You're full of crap, and worse than the Axio/Allion drivers who at least exaggerate less than you do.

:speechless-smiley-004: :speechless-smiley-004: :speechless-smiley-004: :speechless-smiley-004: :speechless-smiley-004:

Actually, no. You're making an incorrect assumption. But thanks for indirectly pointing out I should have mentioned his Civic by name.

Dude! the "Incredible Amazing Magical Miracle Honda" he's refering is to a Honda Motorbike..... Now whose making an incorrect assumption?

<EPIC-FACE-PALM>

Edited by Simplelife
  • Like 1